Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 6, 2016
Colonial Heights
Today the ride was not operating last two rows on both trains. Did this have to do with launch issues? Line was much to long for me. It was drizzling partially today to but figured that had nothing to do with it. Does anybody know why? Was like this yesterday evening as well(not raining though)? Thanks

Reactions: jornor
Apr 9, 2013
If I remember right, when it cools off the launch has a harder time making it up to the top so they lessen the load with fewer people.

A few years ago, I was on a launch that didn't make it up to the top and we rolled back down backwards. The ride ops said it was because of temperature.

Feb 6, 2016
Colonial Heights
UncleDuncan said:
If I remember right, when it cools off the launch has a harder time making it up to the top so they lessen the load with fewer people.

A few years ago, I was on a launch that didn't make it up to the top and we rolled back down backwards. The ride ops said it was because of temperature.

Thanks, heard of something like that just wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarification

Oct 21, 2013
www.instagram.com
GMONEYSWERVE said:
Today the ride was not operating last two rows on both trains. Did this have to do with launch issues? Line was much to long for me. It was drizzling partially today to but figured that had nothing to do with it. Does anybody know why? Was like this yesterday evening as well(not raining though)? Thanks

Volcano started off with all rows open and it was crawling out of the mountain during morning ERT. Rode twice and still didn't get a rollback.

Feb 4, 2016
Maybe it's about time that KD thinks about taking  Volcano out. I know I should not speak of such things, but it has the same problems Hypersonic: XLC had.

Feb 4, 2016
^ What does a good ride have to do with anything? I'm talking about what is best for the park. Capacity is terrible and maintenance is a nightmare. I know it might be the best ride in the park but imho, it should have never made it off the drawing board.

Jul 18, 2015
Orlando fl.
That mountain has already gone through too many changes. They'd be better off making the whole thing a haunted house. Thats actually haunted.

Feb 6, 2016
Colonial Heights
Look what I started...... Ride dosnt need to be taken down, the ride USED to have major problems. It dosnt have nearly the amount of problems it had before. I don't think its the best ride in the park but when you ask the average family of there top 3 favorite rides there, Volcano is one of the first to come up. Hypersonic used a totally different launch system....... (Cough cough** S&S)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad