Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Over the years these side attractions have moved around from place to place in the park but are still the same attraction at heart. Here's a picture of the little set up they used to have by Nessie.
82633045.jpg

Jul 10, 2014
I've always been a sucker for these games. The Nessie toy boat setup was very cute; thanks for reminding me of it, Connor. I was sold on the boats in Escape From Pompeii's lagoon by the presence of the tiny erupting volcano.

I'm convinced that KD also once had similar boats, but I can't remember where they were located.

Reactions: wombat96

MAZ

Jan 30, 2014
Richmond
Jonquil said:
I've always been a sucker for these games. The Nessie toy boat setup was very cute; thanks for reminding me of it, Connor. I was sold on the boats in Escape From Pompeii's lagoon by the presence of the tiny erupting volcano.

I'm convinced that KD also once had similar boats, but I can't remember where they were located.
They were behind Victoria's Pizza in lake Charles. There was a wooden dock that went out about 30 feet and the steering wheels were every 5 feet or so. After their removal, they put in carp with fish food machines on the same covered dock.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad