Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

mtorange

Grand Carnivale, Haunt, and WinterFest Aficionado
Jul 26, 2014
Twisted Timbers has been nominated for USA Today’s 10Best Readers Choice Contest for Best Roller Coaster! Go vote! Intimidator 305 is also a nominee.

• Love
Reactions: Mushroom
Apr 22, 2019
Twisted Timbers has been nominated for USA Today’s 10Best Readers Choice Contest for Best Roller Coaster! Go vote! Intimidator 305 is also a nominee.

The Phoenix is currenty 12th and that's actually dropped 4 places from yesterday. I have no respect for this reader's choice vote!

mtorange

Grand Carnivale, Haunt, and WinterFest Aficionado
Jul 26, 2014
The same website is also doing a vote for best amusement park entertainment offering. Celtic Fire at BGW was nominated, but I’m super shocked KD wasn’t nominated for anything, but that might be because their strongest entertainment offerings are during the fall and not the regular season. I expect Grand Carnivale to be a frontrunner for next year!

Reactions: Eric

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
No, BGW isnt the best park in America, but I think it is in the top 7.

Not sure why you’ve gotten so many negative reactions. I LOVE BGW with all my heart, but the way it’s been run lately, it’s far from the best park in the country, in my opinion.

Remember that “favorite park” =/= “best park.” BGW and KD are easily my favorite parks in the world, but for best park, I voted for IOA.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad