Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Luke

Pusheen Gardens
Silver Donor
Jul 20, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
Law enforcement say they are investigating videos posted on YouTube that show people trespassing inside Disney and Universal theme parks after hours.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I’ve wondered for years how these people don’t get in more trouble. His videos were good until he put the full video behind paid sites and only left small clips on youtube.
There not videos that he shoots in many cases but ones sent to him for use. They might be from team members that have legal access to the areas but obviously not permission to film. In which case if caught the most serious penalty would be termination.

There not videos that he shoots in many cases but ones sent to him for use. They might be from team members that have legal access to the areas but obviously not permission to film. In which case if caught the most serious penalty would be termination.
The majority he is in, the yeti was him, cranium command, Volcano Bay....him. But that dosent matter, do it once do it a hundred times it’s all the same.....trespassing.

The majority he is in, the yeti was him, cranium command, Volcano Bay....him. But that dosent matter, do it once do it a hundred times it’s all the same.....trespassing.
Thanks for the clarification I am not all that familiar with his work and was going off the posted disclaimer statement on one of the videos.

I would add that some who have done that have gotten in trouble before. And based on some of the reports on that I c as n conclude that first trespassing offenses in Florida are fairly low.

Thanks for the clarification I am not all that familiar with his work and was going off the posted disclaimer statement on one of the videos.

I would add that some who have done that have gotten in trouble before. And based on some of the reports on that I c as n conclude that first trespassing offenses in Florida are fairly low.
Yea, he appears to not try one bit to hide his identity.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad