Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
First off. You have not heard anything. You might want to begin citing what sites you are READING this from before ParkFans gets a rap sheet of stealing information and/or allowing stolen information to be posted here.

Second off. You might want to cite before it falls back on YOU as someone who steals information from others then spreads it. Whether your username elsewhere is different from here or not is irrelevant. The people are not stupid and WILL draw the link.

Third off. Some items I have been told about ( and not from copying people's posts elsewhere) refutes some items you posted.

Reactions: Youhow2
Atlantis said:
Some items I have been told about (and not from copying people's posts elsewhere) refutes some items you posted.

Care to get specific, or do you just plan on staying vague and contrarian?

I can verify additions of Kentucky Fried Panda, The Frying Dutchman, and other Springfield eateries... most likely for the already-gutted Food & Film Festival building.

Haberdasher1973 said:
Care to get specific, or do you just plan on staying vague and contrarian?

I can verify additions of Kentucky Fried Panda, The Frying Dutchman, and other Springfield eateries... most likely for the already-gutted Food & Film Festival building.

I'll send you a PM before the weekend is at hand elaborating what I can.

Can't remember where I read it, maybe from amusement pics, but didn't someone say they were gonna theme that little area and Moe's to Duff Gardens? Kind of a jab at BuschGardens/Disney right?

It's being discussed on a few sites that when they signed off on movie rights for the Hobbit, it included merchandise and theme park rights as well, could Lord of the Rings come to USF or IOA?

I hear it is in talks, it has been bought up to the Tolkien family etc, etc....

I would call none of the sources reliable, and it's been spewed out as a rumor across tons of sites.... But the idea is old, and the orgin of the rumor dates potter... It is speculated that potter has given the Tolkein family faith in Uni...

I'd say take it with a grain, but i have heard *things*... interesting things... but nothing solid. I wouldn't write it off just yet.

Reactions: Haberdasher1973
Youhow2 said:
I hear it is in talks, it has been bought up to the Tolkien family etc, etc....

I would call none of the sources reliable, and it's been spewed out as a rumor across tons of sites.... But the idea is old, and the orgin of the rumor dates potter... It is speculated that potter has given the Tolkein family faith in Uni...

I'd say take it with a grain, but i have heard *things*... interesting things... but nothing solid. I wouldn't write it off just yet.

There's other things in motion. Stuff you have t heard of yet ;)

Oh, I know about a few different things. I think imma go play some mines weeper. ;)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad