Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Pretzel Kaiser

Silver Donor
Apr 5, 2011
This year the park is offering a very cool piece of merchandise that ties in perfectly with the Scarlett theme. You can purchase packs of playing cards that she uses for collecting and playing.  While the game itself is a slightly more complex version of Rock-Paper-Scissors, the cards themselves are pretty cool looking.  I've gotten pictures of 12 out of 13 since I'm missing one.

Scarlett:
WGaKCry.jpg

Zombie:
n9mbvW8.jpg

Queen:
T9mSMne.jpg

Death:
r93rKsN.jpg

Trickster:
RJPh5mq.jpg

Vlad:
LgPSOza.jpg

Ripper:
OuMbYsv.jpg

Captain:
K5VJtQo.jpg

Bones:
pgvOc2k.jpg

Jack:
eJI5dLl.jpg

Conroy:
RHGkbnx.jpg

Destiny:
P2eb4Tc.jpg

Chester:
8sxS7JG.jpg

Additionally, as long as the staff is alright with it, we can also set up trades here to help complete collections.  I have the extras below and would trade any combo for the card I'm missing.

Ripper x 1
Queen x 2
Trickster x 1
Vlad x 1
Captain x 1
Jack x 1
Death x 1
Conroy x 2
Zombie x 3

Dammit. You don't have a double of the one I need, I also have 12 of the 13. I'm missing Bones. and I've got loads of doubles.

but if anybody else is interested, I have up for trade:

3 Zombies
1 Death
1 Vlad
2 Rippers
4 Jacks
3 Conroys
1 Destiny
& 2 Scarletts

Shhhh I don't have a problem with TCGs. I didn't buy 6 packs of cards over the weekend. shhhhhhhhhh I don't have a problem.

I now am the proud owner of a complete set of cards as well...

But, at what cost? (Bought even more packs on Sunday.)

And since I have so many, figured why not try completing a second set. Again missing Bones, but for trade I have

Destiny x 1
Death x 3
Conroy x 4
Queen x 2
Jack x 5
Scarlett x 2
Zombie x 3
Captain x 2
Ripper x 3
Vlad x 4

If anybody would like to trade cards, just let me know. I'd be happy to help.

This is what I have left after giving some to a friend to start their collection.

Queen x 1
Conroy x 1
Zombie x 2

I got the VIP box. It's actually pretty cool and I did an unboxing video to show off everything inside. Apologies for the quality, I did it at Grogans while waiting for friend.

This is actually a pretty nice collectors item. For $50, it's not a bad deal at all considering everything you get in it. The one thing to keep in mind is that there are no discounts that can be applied to the this item, not even employee discounts. This did come down from $80 online, so it's still a deal.

Another thing to note is that the shirt sizes are on the box, but kind of small. They're on the flap where you open the box.

I really hope the park does more stuff like this because this is great for collectors.

Sure wish I had bought some cards when I was there. I saw them and a lady at the Monster Stomp was going through her box of things beside me. Looked pretty cool. Too late now.

We were there Friday, the 23rd.  No Scarlett cards to be found.  I checked Italy, Octoberfest, Ireland and the Emporium!  All those places  had lots of the vip boxes though.

Applesauce said:
I find it hard to believe that they sold out of them.
Where else could they be?

I am surprised, like you, it seems they sold out. Usually things are overestimated.

My daughter loves the game.  She wanted to get the last three we don't have.

I am interested in collecting the rest of the set, please PM me for request.  I know I am new but I just went to Busch Gardens VA today and I really want the set and eBay doesn't have any.

Need:
Scarlett
Zombie
Death
Vlad
Bones
Chester

Thanks so much!

oddbean said:

I am surprised, like you, it seems they sold out. Usually things are overestimated.

I honestly don't know. I don't see trading cards being a hot item, especially at 6$ a pack for 6 cards. But if it sold out, then that's good. honestly seeing something like a TCG at BG is sort of strange and nice. I mean the game is nothing more than a more complicated version of rock, paper, scissors. And there's only 13 cards to collect. But, it's something different and not something that's usually found.

I hope if it really is all sold out, that it means they'll do more things like this. On second thought... maybe not. My poor wallet can't handle it.

oddbean said:
Applesauce said:
I find it hard to believe that they sold out of them.

When we were there they were in the Germany store with all the HOS merchandise, but weren't displayed very well. Just kind of stuck on the back of a display on the hang hooks. I'd be surprised if sold out too. But I see these being collectibles as far as merchandise goes. Very limited time to obtain and doubt a huge production run. Wish I bought some.

Reactions: Zachary
I didn't even know anything about these sets. I love stuff like this, I feel like I've missed out.

Gonna check out ebay

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad