Busch Gardens Williamsburg said:Journey deep into the core of the Pompeii Ruins building. Smell the delicious creations at the Festhaus Bakery. Explore a coaster maintenance area. Learn the history of the beautiful Italy Gardens. Experience DarKastle in a new light. Plus: You'll be given priority access to ride Loch Ness Monster, Curse of DarKastle and Escape from Pompeii. Conclude your exciting experience with unique reserved seating at our exciting Irish dance show, Celtic Fyre.
Your tour includes:
- A behind-the-scenes tour of Curse of DarKastle and Escape from Pompeii
- A tour of the in-house bakery
- A landscape tour of the Italy Gardens
- An up-close look at the Loch Ness Monster maintenance area
- Reserved seating at the Abbey Stone Theatre for Celtic Fyre
- Guided tour of the park including priority access to Loch Ness Monster, Curse of DarKastle and Escape from Pompeii
- Discounted lunch at one of our world-class restaurants
I actually prefer this tour over the Coaster Insider tour. With that said, they're both well worth your time and money though.
Also, you can find Nora's review here.