Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Ride was fun but wow, its legitimately painful to ride in my opinion. Its fun, but it isnt as good as I305 or Pantheon (BGW). The hype around the ride seems undeserved. Its fine. Its fun, but the restraints are uncomfortable and the ride is probably the most painful coaster ive ever ridden and for sure at KD (its not unbearable, but it does take away from the experience.).

Did you only ride once? My first ride on it was brutal then for some reason I never noticed the pain nearly as much after I think I wasn’t quite used to the feeling. Same thing happened with Superman at SFNE.

Also it could have been running REALLY fast if it was above 90. Sometimes I don’t mind when it’s running slower 😂.

Did you only ride once? My first ride on it was brutal then for some reason I never noticed the pain nearly as much after I think I wasn’t quite used to the feeling. Same thing happened with Superman at SFNE.

Also it could have been running REALLY fast if it was above 90. Sometimes I don’t mind when it’s running slower 😂.
I’ve ridden it a bunch and it stayed painful for me. It does vary, though. Sometimes more tolerable than others. I hate the stupidly pointless and painful bunny hops

Reactions: rswashdc

It definitely hits a point where it goes too fast for the layout and just becomes a pain fest through those bunny hills. On really hot days it would be nice if they could slow it a bit off the lift hill to compensate.

Reactions: Crunchewy

It was like 95 out so maybe thats part of it! I enjoyed the ride and if its a walk on like yesterday Ill definitely ride it, and in general ill be aiming for riding it once per visit, its definitely fun, but those bunny hills did feel pointless and painful as mentioned by rswashdc. Looking forward to trying it on a cooler day now!

Reactions: CoasterAuditor
Yeah I recommend getting on it earlier in the day or on a cooler day. Late day in the summer she’s tryna send you to space and finds the lap bars frustrating for that purpose.

Reactions: Coasternerd
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad