Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
The eagle has landed. I'll be cruising up the 5 tomorrow morning. I know I'm hijacking the thread, but is there anything SFMM related you people want me to report on?

Reactions: Nicole and John
ReggaeInMyJeggae said:
The eagle has landed. I'll be cruising up the 5 tomorrow morning. I know I'm hijacking the thread, but is there anything SFMM related you people want me to report on?

I know it's not TC related, but coul you give a status report on Goliath? It's been down most all the summer season.

I read that Goliath's lift hill chain has been replaced and the coaster has re-opened as of last week.

f5boPIc.jpg

My precious...

Reactions: Nicole and Zachary
An 8 year old was struck by a cell phone and injured this weekend o. Twisted Colossus.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

She's incredibly lucky, to be honest. Very similar to an incident I witnessed at El Toro back in 2014.

For me the most shocking realization is that it's legal to not follow ride safety guidelines in California. When a park says you can't take your phone on the ride with you, and you do, you should be able to be prosecuted like you are in (most?) east coast states.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad