Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Fur Dozy

Mayor of Busch Gardens Tampillsburg
Nov 5, 2009
I'm guessing a commercial for Busch? You gotta have a bunch of people to make it look like the park is open.

Reactions: Luke
Apr 21, 2010
Normally for that they would just post signs at the entrance of the park stating by entering you give them permission to be in a commercial. My guess is this is something a bit different. Something more interactive than just people being in the park.

Reactions: JewlzX2

Luke

Pusheen Gardens
Jul 20, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
Rats....looks like they took down the pics. I guess they are still reading the forums. Hi Busch Gardens I'll be an extra for freeee.
[inserts waving Pusheen]

Reactions: Merboy
Jul 18, 2015
Orlando fl.
Aww, no fun. If you are reading this BGW, I think you should start selling all season free refill cups like cedar fair is doing :)

Reactions: Luke
May 17, 2012
I was involved in something like this for Kings Dominion years ago (it was in October), but there were 30 or so extras. To make the park look open, some of us got smart and started to play the games, like basketball and ring toss. The staff didn't like that too much. The "reward", got to ride Intimidator 305 multiple times in a row to get all the angles (which ended up being 10 times straight) and then could stay in the park when it opened that night. So, I rode it for an 11th time to sit in the front, and at night.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad