Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

b.mac

huh?
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia
Reserving for my Trip Report. Will get to it once I upload all the photos and get to my laptop. Included in this TR will be Raging Waters, all four piers and the boardwalk.

B-Mac said:
Reserving for my Trip Report. Will get to it once I upload all the photos and get to my laptop. Included in this TR will be Raging Waters, all four piers and the boardwalk.

Be sure to check out the Doo-Wop Wawa on the way into Wildwood.

I got that picture :D, sadly wasn't able to get it in the daytime.

521963_325871484166602_2095115336_n.jpg

Reactions: netdvn
Dusting off this old thread because my fiancé has a condo about 20 blocks from Moreys Peirs and what did I do this weekend?

6D4A9792-C2E3-4FB3-9757-F6AC1E62B498.jpeg

So I’ll start with this:
Great White is a fun layout. Somewhat twister somewhat out and back. Mix of the high speed turns and the slower turnaround. About the perfect length coaster. But man is it rough. It needs an RMC retracking or Titan Track badly.

There’s also a S&S Screaming Swing on this pier. It’s a tall one and if you face the right way your view is straight down to the beach. Good length ride cycle. The downside is the capacity of this is 8. It’s a low rph ride.

The next pier north has Rollies Coaster. IDs a family style figure 8 layout with a helix. Nothing special. Touch rough but not terrible.

Sea Serpent is your typical head banging boomerang that hands on because it’s cheap and a crowd pleaser with a small footprint.

Wild Whizzer is an SBF spinning figure 8 coaster. Fun little family coaster that looks far far more thrilling than it is.

Flying Galleons is not a coaster but a suspended monorail that you need to ride. It just does a simple loop of the water park but it’s a fun ride to relax on.

OF NOTE - the water park was closed, but if you ever go you need to do Sky Ping Journey. Part lazy River part tube slide all fun.

Doo Wopper is is classic Wild Mouse. Not much to report.

Runaway Tram is a really fun family coaster. Nice compact layout with right turns and lots of thrills.

Lastly Great Nor’Easter. Woah. Amazingly smooth for a Vekoma SLC. Just a fun ride. The compact footprint really plays to the benefit of this ride. All it’s interactions give some amazing leg chopper moments and the two wide seating is so much better then B&Ms 4 wide.

The haunted walk-through was great when we were there. I'm really sad that Great White has gotten so rough. It was one of my favorite woodies

I'd rather they did this GG treatment they did for Grizzly except... maybe don't stop after 2/3 is done.

Reactions: Fiender
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad