Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Does a two or three day ticket allow "park hopping" between BGW and WC, or does it only allow one Park per day?
I just asked exactly that question yesterday... I haven't contacted the park yet, but the one answer I've received so far from the forum is "probably not."

I just asked exactly that question yesterday... I haven't contacted the park yet, but the one answer I've received so far from the forum is "probably not."

With a little more searching, I found a direct response from the park to someone asking the same question on the park's Facebook post about the 50% off ticket and dining flash sale. The park said yes, you can hop between the parks on one day. I attached a screenshot of the comment and reply, and you can also find it within this post...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180722-153531.png
    Screenshot_20180722-153531.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
If I buy a membership, and if I pay for the year upfront, does it simply end after a year, or is there an option to continue month by month?

If I buy a membership, and if I pay for the year upfront, does it simply end after a year, or is there an option to continue month by month?
I believe if you pay for the year upfront it ends after the year but I could be wrong. I'm not sure why they wouldn't let you past the full year and set up ex pay to start after the year is up.

Paid in full memberships do not auto renew. This includes EZ-Pay passes that are paid off in advanced.
Thank you. Do you know, if you paid for the year upfront, when it ends, does it just end (and you have to begin again with another year-long commitment, or is there an option to continue monthly with the ability to cancel anytime, like you could if you had opted for EZPay?

If I go to BGW as a free guest of an annual pass holder, can I go in with him for the early opening? Or will I have to wait at the gate for an hour?

But not necessarily at the gate right? The advertised park opening is 10 am. But they always open the first gate between 900-930. So for member early access, that gets them past the ropes that are closing off the rest of the park areas to nonmembers; right?

Question about the membership for everyone. We may be going to Texas next Spring. We also were planning on getting Seaworld Platinum Passes next year. Can we/should we just get them while we are down there in the spring? I noticed that the passes are cheaper, but would we be missing benefits from BGW?

Question about the membership for everyone. We may be going to Texas next Spring. We also were planning on getting Seaworld Platinum Passes next year. Can we/should we just get them while we are down there in the spring? I noticed that the passes are cheaper, but would we be missing benefits from BGW?
you will get some benefits such as preferred parking but any benefit redeemed through ticket kiosks and online portals will be unavailable. If you plan on bringing friends that benefit alone might make the difference. I have SWT Platinum in FL and it works fine. Also worth noting is that you don't need to visit to buy the passes. You can redeem them online and pull them up on your phone. Lastly, I've had good luck getting them printed at SWO and BGW but other have had trouble. If they can't print the boca ticket, sometimes they can print the plactic ones that are upcharged.

Reactions: Zachary
Has BGW had fun passes in the past that include both the Halloween and Christmas events. Last year we got fun passes for Christmas Town so we could visit more than one day. We'd like to visit Halloween as well this year, but would prefer a multi-day visit to try and see everything. The current fun passes I'm seeing on the website, plus what we paid last year for Christmas Town fun cards almost make memberships worth looking at, but we don't typically visit BGW during the summer so memberships seem like overkill. Any advise would be appreciated on navigating the ticket options. Note: This would be for 2 adults and 2 children.

• Love
Reactions: jeffh
If you're going to be visiting the parks even twice more, than I don't think memberships are really overkill.

When you factor in parking, food&merch discounts, and the little benefits they throw here and there—it's probably worth doing the math on, you'll likely come out ahead!

Has BGW had fun passes in the past that include both the Halloween and Christmas events. Last year we got fun passes for Christmas Town so we could visit more than one day. We'd like to visit Halloween as well this year, but would prefer a multi-day visit to try and see everything. The current fun passes I'm seeing on the website, plus what we paid last year for Christmas Town fun cards almost make memberships worth looking at, but we don't typically visit BGW during the summer so memberships seem like overkill. Any advise would be appreciated on navigating the ticket options. Note: This would be for 2 adults and 2 children.

You might just consider a basic membership.

Cost is $131 per person and this will get you access to Halloween, Christmas town and spring/summer 2020.

It does have some blackout dates, so check your calendar to see if this fits your plans.

If you're going to be visiting the parks even twice more, than I don't think memberships are really overkill.

When you factor in parking, food&merch discounts, and the little benefits they throw here and there—it's probably worth doing the math on, you'll likely come out ahead!

The last few years, we've gotten free tickets to visit in the spring/summer time, and I don't see us making additional visits beyond that.

You might just consider a basic membership.

Cost is $131 per person and this will get you access to Halloween, Christmas town and spring/summer 2020.

It does have some blackout dates, so check your calendar to see if this fits your plans.

The blackout dates are an issue on the basic memberships, so we'd have to get a higher level up.

Doing the math on this is actually pretty complex with free guest tickets and parking to consider. My hypothesis is that it's something like a couple memberships plus Xmas fun cards, but I'm just speculating.

When you run the numbers, do remember to factor in the additional benefits of membership such as free parking, merch discounts, etc.

Would be interested to hear what you ultimately choose to go with.

I would also recommend that you look at the current list of member perks. We just received $20 in Busch Bucks. We also get pop-up benefits like free QuickQueues.

When added to the discounts on all purchases and free parking, the benefits begin to take on legitimate monetary value for me.

One thing worth considering is getting two memberships. You can probably use your free guest tickets and maybe a CT Fun Card for your children, depending on how many times you want to go during the Fall.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad