Tickets & Passes

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Oct 7, 2011
Does a two or three day ticket allow "park hopping" between BGW and WC, or does it only allow one Park per day?
I just asked exactly that question yesterday... I haven't contacted the park yet, but the one answer I've received so far from the forum is "probably not."

Jun 23, 2010
I just asked exactly that question yesterday... I haven't contacted the park yet, but the one answer I've received so far from the forum is "probably not."
With a little more searching, I found a direct response from the park to someone asking the same question on the park's Facebook post about the 50% off ticket and dining flash sale. The park said yes, you can hop between the parks on one day. I attached a screenshot of the comment and reply, and you can also find it within this post...

Attachments

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2010
If I buy a membership, and if I pay for the year upfront, does it simply end after a year, or is there an option to continue month by month?

Sep 24, 2018
If I buy a membership, and if I pay for the year upfront, does it simply end after a year, or is there an option to continue month by month?
I believe if you pay for the year upfront it ends after the year but I could be wrong. I'm not sure why they wouldn't let you past the full year and set up ex pay to start after the year is up.

Jun 23, 2010
Paid in full memberships do not auto renew. This includes EZ-Pay passes that are paid off in advanced.
Thank you. Do you know, if you paid for the year upfront, when it ends, does it just end (and you have to begin again with another year-long commitment, or is there an option to continue monthly with the ability to cancel anytime, like you could if you had opted for EZPay?

Mar 20, 2019
If I go to BGW as a free guest of an annual pass holder, can I go in with him for the early opening? Or will I have to wait at the gate for an hour?

Feb 3, 2019
But not necessarily at the gate right? The advertised park opening is 10 am. But they always open the first gate between 900-930. So for member early access, that gets them past the ropes that are closing off the rest of the park areas to nonmembers; right?

Feb 8, 2019
Question about the membership for everyone. We may be going to Texas next Spring. We also were planning on getting Seaworld Platinum Passes next year. Can we/should we just get them while we are down there in the spring? I noticed that the passes are cheaper, but would we be missing benefits from BGW?

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Level 65 Rumor Bear
Aug 23, 2017
Question about the membership for everyone. We may be going to Texas next Spring. We also were planning on getting Seaworld Platinum Passes next year. Can we/should we just get them while we are down there in the spring? I noticed that the passes are cheaper, but would we be missing benefits from BGW?
you will get some benefits such as preferred parking but any benefit redeemed through ticket kiosks and online portals will be unavailable. If you plan on bringing friends that benefit alone might make the difference. I have SWT Platinum in FL and it works fine. Also worth noting is that you don't need to visit to buy the passes. You can redeem them online and pull them up on your phone. Lastly, I've had good luck getting them printed at SWO and BGW but other have had trouble. If they can't print the boca ticket, sometimes they can print the plactic ones that are upcharged.

Reactions: Zachary
Login or Register to Hide This Ad