Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
it's $99 bucks to add it to my pass(preferred), I don't know if that's worth it since it expires in December. It's also worth noting that there are bloclout dates for Volcano Bay on all the passes except the premier pass.

Reactions: Zachary and Nicole
Eric said:
it's $99 bucks to add it to my pass, I don't know if that's worth it since it expires in December. It's also worth noting that there are bloclout dates for Volcano Bay on all the passes except the premier pass.

I have a Preferred Pass and if I were to upgrade it to include Volcano Bay, the blockout dates are only from July 1-30.  I never go to any of the Orlando parks in the middle of Summer.  It is just too damn hot.  So having those blockout dates wouldn't phase me at all. However I'd probably do like Nicole and just get a one day ticket just to check it out.

it kinda took me by surprise that preferred members had blockout dates. The main reason I got the preferred was because there was no blackout dates(and to have free parking), but like Unagi said, it's too hot and it's too crowded to go there anyways in July.

Reactions: Zachary and Unagi
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad