Those flattened penny souvenirs...

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Apr 9, 2013
Sorry Zach, I had no clue where to put an APB type of thread for this topic...Feel free to move this wherever you think it should go.

Now, I don't know about most of you, but I really love collecting those pressed pennies that are now everywhere in all the parks listed. They're easily the least expensive things you can buy at theme parks, and if you use pre-1982 pennies, they're also the coolest looking. :)

Anyways, being that I'm in So Cal, I wanted to let everyone know that if you collect these things, I am available to get Disneyland/Disney California Adventure pressed pennies in exchange for any ya'll might have, etc etc.

Indy

Feb 25, 2014
IndyRacingNut said:
Sorry Zach, I had no clue where to put an APB type of thread for this topic...Feel free to move this wherever you think it should go.

Now, I don't know about most of you, but I really love collecting those pressed pennies that are now everywhere in all the parks listed.  They're easily the least expensive things you can buy at theme parks, and if you use pre-1982 pennies, they're also the coolest looking. :)

Anyways, being that I'm in So Cal, I wanted to let everyone know that if you collect these things, I am available to get Disneyland/Disney California Adventure pressed pennies in exchange for any ya'll might have, etc etc.

Indy
I used to collect those too :D Theyre the one sovineir from all my vacations I managed to keep. I got 3 books full of them from everywhere. :D

Login or Register to Hide This Ad