Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Also, where is the alerts notification (edit: alerts) icon at the top? I see it on the side menu, but it doesn't seem like it tells me how many I have.

A lot of small things have been done. Sticky title bars are back. There are some What's New changes (including a Mark All as Read if you're on the desktop). The Alerts button is back where it was previously on mobile. There are tons of tiny visual fixes all over the place too.

As far as I know, all functionality from the old look has now been reimplemented. If I missed something, please let me know.

On the visual said of things, there are some graphical issues on iOS devices right now due to the ineptitude of Mobile Safari. The most obvious of these is the long-standing issue with the right side of the ParkFans ticket. Fixing iOS graphical issues is next on my todo list.

If anyone sees anything else that looks off, let me know!

If you really want this website to suck less, click on the box that says "ParkFans" next to the page width toggle in the footer. @b.mac should find this addition particularly exciting.

Note: It's a very early version and there will be changes. After more testing (please report bugs), there'll eventually be a more formal introduction.

Yeah, I can. What information do you want in the sidebar there? Naturally the unread posts listing would be duplicative, but I assume you want the other sidebar content from the main index?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad