What is your LEAST favorite restaurant in the park?

• Total voters
Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I don't think there is a bad place in the park they are all really good. And as far as Squire's grill goes they have burgers, it's the only place In the park that has it so, it really isn't that bad unless you're not a burger fan. I never get to eat there anyway because, by meal time I'm already knee deep in the park. So the only time I'm in England is when I'm entering or exiting the park. And if it so happens that I'm entering or exiting the park at meal time than I usually eat outside the park.
Edit: Pigs in a kilt is a snack bar not a resturant, if yoour gonna count that one than you should include the pretzel shop too.

La Cucina. Awful pizza at awful prices. Also they had the nerve to remove the bread sticks from the buffet.

^
That's why I voted for it. Have been wanting to try it. :p

Can't say I have had anything I really hated...yet. This poll is a little awkward. Maybe a FAVORITE or RANK-IN-ORDER arrangement.
Plus, I haven't nearly eaten at all of them to date.

Zachary said:
Also, what's up with all the hate for Pigs in a Kilt?

Yea what's up with that I don't think it should be counted, it isn't even a restaurant. Its only menu items are like corndogs and fries, why on earth are you voting for it. Zachary I think that this should be removed, the only ones that should be counted are the ones that are listed on the BGW site as RESTAURANTS.

I voted for la Cucina it's like going to Cici's pizza, but it has less menu items and the pizza tastes really bad, and it seems like every time you want your flavor of pizza it is out than you have to wait for it.

Pigs in a Kilt is just an upsetting culinary attraction. I think it was very poorly executed in it's location and menu. I would prefer it, if it had a better location; perhaps if the counter wasn't located in such a direction as if it were blocking the side of the pathway.
I also feel, their lack of menu items is very disappointing. I would like to see more items such as turkey legs, popcorn, churros, pretzels, and other such delights at this location for it to be even decent. Instead they serve solely corn-dogs, fries, and soda; or at least that was how it was last time I remember.
I also believe Scotland needs its own restaurant and the park threw this in just for that reason and executed it very poorly so that Scotland offers little to no real culinary attractions. I would like to think they could have done a much better job with this culinary attraction but sadly, it looks like it will never reach its full potential . Thus is why I voted for it to be the worst.

JuniorBGWfan28 said:
[\

Yea what's up with that I don't think it should be counted, it isn't even a restaurant. Its only menu items are like corndogs and fries, why on earth are you voting for it. Zachary I think that this should be removed, the only ones that should be counted are the ones that are listed on the BGW site as RESTAURANTS.

You know, It's really not that big of a deal. If you think its a problem, then just don't vote for it. Don't just keep bringing up the same complaint hoping that someone will listen and consider it....

My Theory: If I can get lunch there, it counts

EDIT: http://seaworldparks.com/buschgardens-williamsburg/Dine-and-Shop/Dining/Dining-in-England

pandorazboxx said:
Can't vote from mobile. Cmon Gavin. :p

Whine, whine, whine; is that all you people ever do? :p

As for voting from mobile, the actual mobile theme plugin for the forums is not being developed anymore. So any issues like that I have to try and hack around, which takes time.

Also Pigs in a Kilt, while not terrible, is just not as good as anywhere else in the park, IMO. I would still eat there over anywhere else in Kings Dominion though.

Reactions: Party Rocker
Ate at Squires Grill for the first time yesterday. Had the Steak and Cheese and it was great.

Party Rocker said:
Pigs in a Kilt is just an upsetting culinary attraction. I think it was very poorly executed in it's location and menu. I would prefer it, if it had a better location; perhaps if the counter wasn't located in such a direction as if it were blocking the side of the pathway.
I also feel, their lack of menu items is very disappointing. I would like to see more items such as turkey legs, popcorn, churros, pretzels, and other such delights at this location for it to be even decent. Instead they serve solely corn-dogs, fries, and soda; or at least that was how it was last time I remember.
I also believe Scotland needs its own restaurant and the park threw this in just for that reason and executed it very poorly so that Scotland offers little to no real culinary attractions. I would like to think they could have done a much better job with this culinary attraction but sadly, it looks like it will never reach its full potential . Thus is why I voted for it to be the worst.

I don't think you can say the park threw anything there. As far as I know it's been there since the park opened, or at least for the 25+ years I've been going to the park.

Yes, Scotland needs its own, real Resturant.

Party Rocker said:
I also believe Scotland needs its own restaurant and the park threw this in just for that reason and executed it very poorly so that Scotland offers little to no real culinary attractions.

Be careful what you wish for.....If you've ever been to Scotland itself or worse, one of those Celtic festivals...Scottish cuisine is not for the faint of heart.

Besides, there really isn't enough room in Scotland to put a sit-down restaurant anyways. It's far too hilly to begin with. (Although a restaurant with a balcony overlooking the LNM & Rhine River rides would have a spectacular view, wouldn't it?)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad