Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
1A570467-3974-4D07-9EF3-BC89B7D396E9.jpeg

Description from the BGW website:

Legend tells of the old Witch of the Woods, who descended upon the ancient village and wreaked havoc. Nobody alive has seen her, but if you’re brave enough to travel the woods at night, it’s said that you can hear her chanting and crying out to the skies. Those who give in to her control become her disciples, and those who don’t…inevitably meet the same fate. But this is only a story, right?

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
I have always liked this location, but Witch of the Woods was just weak on Friday. From what could tell, there was supposed to be a witch somewhere and I had to meet her. I’m not sure why or if that was good or bad, but I do know that she stood me up.

Honestly, I had a hard time differentiating between the incredibly long walk to the maze and the maze, itself. While the location is naturally creepy, that alone isn’t enough to sustain a haunted house. There were simply no atmospherics.

I really hope the cast ends up being top notch, because that is probably the best hope for the woods maze’s final year.

Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad