Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
The front is better than the back, in my opinion. I say that as someone who rarely feels that way about any coaster.

Admittedly, it warmed up between our back and front rides, but it was whippier in the front. Additionally, the visuals are great, because the elements are so interesting.

The view is great for both cars, however.

One other thought: the lift hill sways a lot.

How smooth was it?

It has some rattle. For us it was more pronounced in the front.

Last edited:
One other stray thought, because of my personal preferences, I like Phantom's Revenge better than Steel Curtain. To be clear, I like them both, Phantom in the back is just fantastic.

CDCvSY3.jpg

Queue needs work.

They haven't finished Steeler Country, and there are still construction workers on-site. I'm not sure, however, if they plan to do anything else to the queue. The lift hill clearly isn't finished though.

Reactions: Zachary
Sorry. That was a bit click-baity.

We saw all sorts of extension cords on the catwalk side. Half of the lights weren’t working. There were camera mounts and coiled wiring without anything attached to them.

Despite the notable sway (not nearly as pronounced as TTD), I am fairly certain it was structurally complete, however.

Reactions: Zachary
I’m gonna go Monday. $32 tickets. Who can pass that up.

@Zachary and @Nicole you we’re there for media...did you see many Steelers players? I know Cam Heyward was there.

A bunch paraded through. There were fireworks, confetti cannons, and towel thingies. The crowd was very deep, so I couldn't tell exactly how many or which guys were there. No one was allowed in Steeler Country, while they were riding.

• Love
Reactions: warfelg
oh look! a bad football team. if those were the annoying terrible towels, burn them with fire,
(in a safe non-destructive friendly way)

• Angry
oh look! a bad football team. if those were the annoying terrible towels, burn them with fire,
(in a safe non-destructive friendly way)

As a Steelers fan, I can do nothing but laugh at the audacity of Redskins fans calling any other NFL team “bad.” ???

As far as the coaster goes, it looks great! The Drachen Fire tribute on the first drop is a nice homage! I look forward to riding it next month.

• Love
See when you have always been a fan of bad teams, as I have, you get to relish in teams with over the hill quarterbacks and over hyped coaches...
Also lets be clear I am also a Browns fan...

Oh and the Dodgers...
And the Caps

Also UVA and W&M

While it is true that UVA has had great success in the past few years, I recall the lean years too. Having said that... UVA does have 1 or 2 or 27 national titles. I forgot how many VPI has...

• Haha
Reactions: BGWnut and belsaas
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad