Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nicole said:
Apparently, it is back:

BGW Marketing said:
The Count’s Spooktacular- Oct. 6 – Oct. 28: for the kids on select weekends, The Count’s Spooktacular returns with more meet and greets and trick or treat stations, and a new Sesame Street® show.
is this daytime oriented? I mean as much as I hate it. if it's some thing my daughter can do then go back to the hotel with her grandmother that would be great.

Reactions: jornor
deacfan31 said:
This was a solid event for the kids; my son had a blast dressing up and getting candy. I said in the review of last years event but my son had his candy bag stolen and the park employees did an awesome job talking to him about his Vader costume and giving him more candy. I hope they expand on it some this year.

oh no poor thing!!!! how old is your son?

Peej1212 said:
deacfan31 said:
This was a solid event for the kids; my son had a blast dressing up and getting candy. I said in the review of last years event but my son had his candy bag stolen and the park employees did an awesome job talking to him about his Vader costume and giving him more candy. I hope they expand on it some this year.

oh no poor thing!!!! how old is your son?
My son is 3 and it was a good age to get him involved. It was a bonus for him to ride Grover'a Alpine Express in his costume.

I really wish in the FB and Twitter marketing they would make it known that the kids event ends at 5 and its suggested they leave....politely of course.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad