Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: The BGWFans Almanac

Yes, Yes, Yes.

I like it more than the crier. Useful info, good format, nice and simple. I'd say put it in a prominent position on the front page. If I wasn't an active forum member, it would be very helpful to just pull up BGWFans.com and easily see what events are going on each month.

I thought it was nice to have all those dates in one spot.  What about possibly adding some Meet-Up Thread dates to this page; at least for those that seem to have enthusiasm with a lot of Forum Member participation? :cool:

I thought it was really good for if you didn't know a date. I thought it was very helpful and (as always) hope it could spread to KD.:angel: I think it should stay and is a nice addition to the site.

I think it's very nice. I like the town crier somewhat better, but if you like it, than keep doing it.

This is a winner. I like this new feature a lot.

You deserve some gold stars or something, Zach.

Reactions: Zachary

:heart: Boy oh boy! :heart: Sweet Jesus in heaven and all the cutest animals on earth! This is the greatest thing since the lord our savior :heart: blessed us with tapioca pudding and country music! Well done Zachary :-*, and bless your divine soul! :heart:(Y):heart:

Horoscope: a forecast of a person's future, typically including a delineation of character and circumstances, based on the relative positions of the stars and planets at the time of that person's birth.

Almanac: an annual calendar containing important dates and statistical information such as astronomical data and tide tables.

@ b.mac -- A forecast would be a nice thing for trip planning -- but may add significantly to the work if it is to be kept current.

Well an actual almanac is released once a year and predicts the weather for the entire year. While I don't think BGWFans has a meteorologist on staff, it could give a general idea of what to expect in whole for the month rather than specific days. Such as, in March you can expect it to be quite cold, with some occasionally warm days. Wind also seems to be picking up during this month. Just to get a general idea.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad