Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2012
I just wanted to say a quick thanks to Universal for acquiring the park (if they read these threads)! We have been BG junkies for years and come down from Richmond weekly if not bi-weekly, it is truly impressive the changes they have made thus far, this company is constantly improving, be it small or big, to make this park the world class park it truly deserves to be! I only hope the rumors about year round operation are true, I think they would be truly successful at it and have a significant draw. Pricing on merchandise in the park as always is more than fair, illuminights, HOS and Christmas Town are all brilliant additions ( or changes in the case of HOS).

I know a few months ago they were looking to hire a full time Project Manager, so there must be continued significant changes in store!

KUDOS Universal!

Cmoresps (MBA)

cmoresps said:
I just wanted to say a quick thanks to Universal for acquiring the park (if they read these threads)! We have been BG junkies for years and come down from Richmond weekly if not bi-weekly, it is truly impressive the changes they have made thus far, this company is constantly improving, be it small or big, to make this park the world class park it truly deserves to be! I only hope the rumors about year round operation are true, I think they would be truly successful at it and have a significant draw. Pricing on merchandise in the park as always is more than fair, illuminights, HOS and Christmas Town are all brilliant additions ( or changes in the case of HOS).

I know a few months ago they were looking to hire a full time Project Manager, so there must be continued significant changes in store!

KUDOS Universal!

Cmoresps (MBA)

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Universal does not (nor did they ever) own Busch Gardens. BGW and all of the SeaWorld Parks were purchased three years ago from Anheuser-Busch by the Blackstone Group, which is an investment firm based out of New York City. At that time, Blackstone owned half of the Universal Orlando Resort but they sold all their shares to Comcast/NBC in June of last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad