Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 25, 2014
46
111
90
Hey guys!
I'm new to this particular forum but not new to KD history and forums. I usually use Coaster Crews forum, but recently discovered this one. 

My name is Grace and I am 17. I love studying KD history, even though I never got to really experience it. I started going to KD around 2001, and grew up with Nickelodeon. 

I am actually a monster at KD during Haunt. 2012 I was Alice in Feary Tales and in 2013 I was in IronworX.

Anyway, I recently threw together this KD knowledge test for all you KD history junkies like me. There's 30 questions, some true/false. Some are really easy, while others are way harder.

Good Luck!

https://testmoz.com/264548
(I used several references for this including KDs website, Wikipedia, and newsfromdoswell.com)
 

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
15,843
46,005
260
Virginia
RE: Test your Kings Dominion knowledge~

What I learned: I don't know nearly enough about the history of Kings Dominion :p

Anyway, I played fair, didn't look up anything, and got 20 correct out of 30. The Carrousel and Flying Eagles questions really got me- admittedly I really knew nothing about the history of either of them though. Anyway, thanks for putting it together and welcome to the forum! :D
 
Feb 25, 2014
46
111
90
Zachary pid=93048 dateline=1393360778 said:
What I learned: I don't know nearly enough about the history of Kings Dominion :p

Anyway, I played fair, didn't look up anything, and got 20 correct out of 30. The Carrousel and Flying Eagles questions really got me- admittedly I really knew nothing about the history of either of them though. Anyway, thanks for putting it together and welcome to the forum! :D
Haha I learned about them from this particular article a guy wrote who worked at the park for a long time. His blog has some interesting stuff, so check it out :)

This one is about the Eagles and The Carrousel:

http://www.newsfromdoswell.com/2012/05/theme-park-babylon-part-6.html
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zachary
May 3, 2011
2,488
4,078
250
Richmond, Va
Wow, I have some stuff to learn. I got a 60 on the quiz/ test that you created. I few things that I missed were some of the years and I was off by a year each time. 

I look forward to many more of these, it really tells me some of the areas I need to look into!
 

MAZ

Jan 30, 2014
2,594
5,108
250
Richmond
25 out of 30 for me, for 83%. That was a tough one with all of the year selections being so close together. Fun stuff! like Evan, I missed a few by a year. Thanks for putting that together :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zachary
Feb 25, 2014
46
111
90
Evan pid=93062 dateline=1393368119 said:
Wow, I have some stuff to learn. I got a 60 on the quiz/ test that you created. I few things that I missed were some of the years and I was off by a year each time. 

I look forward to many more of these, it really tells me some of the areas I need to look into!
I definitely plan to make more! With the help of this forum and KDs 40th celebration I will make another soon! :D


Mazakman pid=93072 dateline=1393375995 said:
25 out of 30 for me, for 83%. That was a tough one with all of the year selections being so close together. Fun stuff! like Evan, I missed a few by a year. Thanks for putting that together :)
No problem! You're the highest grade right now I believe. I probably wouldn't of got the years right if I took this test without knowing what was on it. Especially the Carrousel questions.
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad