Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Mar 9, 2016
Went to busch gardens with a friend yesterday for the first time in a few years, and immediately went on Loch Ness Monster. Basically no line so we decided to go in the front row. There were two teenagers waiting to sit in the back row of the front car. In the station I saw them passing back and forth what looked like an e-cigarette. I found it slightly amusing... so I laughed and nudged my friend and we both looked at them for a second. One of the kids says "They know you're stoned" and started laughing. It was clear they had marijuana oil... a POT PEN!

So, we get on the ride and the stoners are in the same train as us. I peek back as we start to go up the lift hill and I see him taking a HUGE hit and letting it out, smoke going directly into the face of some 10 year old girl directly behind him. "Mommy someones blowing smoke". The kids start laughing hysterically. He passes it to the other kid and he says, "SECOND HIT INCOMING!" and blows an even bigger cloud and the mom screams, "Cut it out!"

We're going down the first drop and I hear one scream "DABS ON DECK!". They keep hitting the pen, passing it back and forth. When the ride ends, the kids take off and the mom in the car behind us says, "Are those boys with you?" We say, no.

A couple hours later we saw them hitting the pen outside one of the bathrooms. My friend thought it would be funny to talk to them. He asked them, "You guys could have gotten that little girl behind you stoned by blowing so much smoke in her face". They started laughing and said, "That's what we do man, we spread the joy on the rides try to make sure everyone gets some haha"

Mar 9, 2016
I'm surprised someone named "Stoney" disapporves of this.
It's not that I disapprove... it was just very bold of them to get so stoned publicly. Also, I'm wondering if that little girl got a bake off the second hand smoke.

Ice

Coffee is for Closers
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
DC Area
It's not that I disapprove... it was just very bold of them to get so stoned publicly. Also, I'm wondering if that little girl got a bake off the second hand smoke.

I mean I feel it totally normal to disapprove of this since these kids were being absolute jerks

Reactions: belsaas
Apr 5, 2011
Didn't you brag on here about being, and I quote, "smacked" here on the forums before? Is this about you bragging about being a badass or something?

Yes.

Reactions: Ice

Ice

Coffee is for Closers
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
DC Area
Just makes me curious how old stoney is since he found this scenario so amusing and called it a "POT PEN", or if he gets as "smacked" as he says then why didn't he call it a dab pen like most everyone alive

Reactions: jornor
Mar 9, 2016
Just makes me curious how old stoney is since he found this scenario so amusing and called it a "POT PEN", or if he gets as "smacked" as he says then why didn't he call it a dab pen like most everyone alive
I remember the days of smoking a doobie in the parking lot... I'm a bit new to the whole new technology of "dabbage" on the rides themselves and blowing the drugs into childrens' faces.

Back in the day, security was a real trip at this park. My friend and I (were of legal drinking age at the time) slammed a few mini bottles of whiskey in the parking lot, had a beer in Germany, then had some more whiskey in the smoking section. I went into the bathroom at the Festhaus and security stopped my friend and demanded he empty his pockets. He said there was a report of "teens drinking alcohol". I came out before my friend had a chance to explain himself. We both pulled our ID's out, explained we were over 21 and could legally purchase alcohol in the park, then I asked for the security guard's name and told him I would be making a formal complaint to guest relations. My closing words, "Look, we're both adults... never stop us again asking to search us like we're some teenagers. I pay too much a month to be stopped and frisked by some police academy rejects".

Whats funny is they knew exactly what to look for, but we already drank all the booze before they caught us, then made them look stupid in the end. Those were the days. Apparently now kids can just do drugs on the actual rides.

Mar 9, 2016
Is this actually a ParkFans worthy discussion?
People doing illegal drugs at Busch Gardens... definitely worthy of a discussion. Especially when in my 20's employees used to want to "check my courtesy water" to see if im stealing soda, then harassing me over alcohol. Maybe if someone from the park sees this post they'll ease up on me and take down the true troublemakers.

Ice

Coffee is for Closers
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
DC Area
People doing illegal drugs at Busch Gardens... definitely worthy of a discussion. Especially when in my 20's employees used to want to "check my courtesy water" to see if im stealing soda, then harassing me over alcohol. Maybe if someone from the park sees this post they'll ease up on me and take down the true troublemakers.

I think that is a worthy discussion, to bring up an issue. To tell stories of how you messed with security guards back in the day isn;t effective. Bottom line is those kids shouldn't of been doing any sort of activity like that outside of a designated smoking area not to mention illegal drugs, and it should've been reported to busch, not talked about on a forum as the solution to solve it

Reactions: stoney
Mar 9, 2016
I do my crystal meth at BG all the time. Security has never said anything to me.
Do you do it in the smoking sections, or the actual rides? If you do it in the back seat of Loch Ness, or the back row of DarKastle, I'm not surprised. Honestly my friend thinks thats a part of why DarKastle is closed.... too easy to do drugs on it. Im more curious as to why meth is your drug of choice at Busch Gardens. The risk of overheating, paranoia seems too high.

Mar 9, 2016
I think that is a worthy discussion, to bring up an issue. To tell stories of how you messed with security guards back in the day isn;t effective. Bottom line is those kids shouldn't of been doing any sort of activity like that outside of a designated smoking area not to mention illegal drugs, and it should've been reported to busch, not talked about on a forum as the solution to solve it
Valid point. I was afraid the kids would kick my ass because it would have been obvious who snitched. Plus I kind of put myself in their shoes. But mostly I was afraid of them waiting for me to leave and jumping me.

Mar 9, 2016
Btw, mods feel free to delete this reply or the one about the whiskey if it creates issues, but this is definitely one of my favorite BGW stories from around 2008:

My friend and I had a "secret agent" rolled. For the apprentice tokers on the forum, a secret agent is where you take a cigarette, roll it between your fingers until all the tobacco falls out, remove the filter, replace said filter with a folded up business card scrap, then mix ground weed with tobacco and fill the entire thing again. Looks, burns, smells like a cigarette... but it has a tokie surprise built inside.

My friend and I were on a legendary bender... had smoked before we entered the park, drank some whiskey, slammed two brews each... were nice and faded but wanted to keep the party going and smoke the secret agent I had prepared. We decided to go on LeScoot and have a bakie sesh. I was in the back, friend was in the front. We hadn't been on the ride since the late 80's so we forgot staff was all up in it. We sparked the agent on the lift hill up, and were passing it back and forth. I was in the back taking a HUGE rip as we approached the top, and I remember looking dead straight at the employee with the agent in my hand, smoke pouring out the cabin.

"Ha... ya'll need to put that cigarette out before someone says something!"
"It's not a cigarette! ;)"

I remarked to the employee, smirked as our log made a turn. We killed that entire thing. Paranoid high starts setting in and we enter the final drop. I was legitimately afraid the saw was gonna destroy me. There was only a hit left in the roach, and I chiefed that bastard right as we descended upon the last drop. I remember looking at the on ride photo and you see your boy stoney letting out a FAT cloud smack dab in the middle of the photos. I had never been so proud.

We got some cheese sticks and pizza at the festhaus and got more beer. Then my friend said we still had a 100 proof mini left. We split it and were the most faded ever. We went to land of the dragons and my friend faceplanted going down the treehouse stairs and nodded off... sat for about 15 minutes slumped on the stairs as kids walked over him. I just sat there smoking a cigarette next to him as parents walked by staring. "IS that your friend? You all need to go somewhere". I remember a woman saying. I was so drunk I remember saying, "Well, we can go somewhere... especially since your husbands not around. Where you trying to go?

She let out a disgusted sigh and walked off. Oh well.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad