Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
I recently received a SF members survey and would you look at this.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1638812562753.jpg
    FB_IMG_1638812562753.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 27
  • FB_IMG_1638812586387.jpg
    FB_IMG_1638812586387.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: Zachary
I'd pick smoke free, but I suppose if they are well outside of the park and not in a path of travel to/from the park, that would be fine too. I guess I'm fine with either.

I'd pick smoke free, but I suppose if they are well outside of the park and not in a path of travel to/from the park, that would be fine too. I guess I'm fine with either.
I personally would be in favor of the solution that some CF parks are using of banning it inside the actual park but allowing for a fenced of rest area on the border that you can access for a smoke break. It gets it out of my drawer while visiting but doesn't over burden those who do smoke.

Reactions: Coasternerd
So long as any smoking area is sufficiently away from other park guests, I don't care where it is.

I personally would be in favor of the solution that some CF parks are using of banning it inside the actual park but allowing for a fenced of rest area on the border that you can access for a smoke break. It gets it out of my drawer while visiting but doesn't over burden those who do smoke.
As long as that's not on a path of travel, that works. But if it's right by a walking path you use to get to stuff then that's not good. Smoke doesn't just float straight up. So it would need to be an area you have to walk to that is not a path used for anything else. Like the only thing you can get to is the smoking area and it's a ways away.

And I hope the ban includes vaping and they enforce it. I not infrequently run into people vaping everywhere including in lines.

Reactions: Coasternerd
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad