Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jun 22, 2013
Tampa, FL
www.wdwtourcompany.com
Summer Nights will return to the park this season, running from June 28 - August 17, 2014. 

Kinetix will return, along with fireworks, beginning each evening in Gwazi Park at 9 p.m.

New this year is Saturday evening concerts, beginning at 8:30 p.m. Kinetix will not perform on those evenings; fireworks will follow the concerts.

June 28th - ZZ Ward (7:30 p.m.) and Hot Chelle Rae
July 5th - Bridgit Mendler
July 12th - El Gran Combo
July 19th - Pentatonix
July 26th - Zion y Lennox
August 2nd - Cher Lloyd
August 9th - Taking Back Sunday
August 16th - The All-American Rejects

Reactions: Viktor and Zachary
The dates have changed slightly, now advertised on in park signage as June 28 - August 17, 2014. (Originally signage posted indicated June 27 - August 10)

Also confirmed today: Kinetix and fireworks will return nightly. There were rumblings that the fireworks/show were only going to be on "select nights."

I am loving this edition to SUmmer NIghts in having artists come. Only wish I knew who in advance of two weeks to make sure I am not working

Just added -

ZZ Ward will open for Hot Chelle Rae this Saturday, June 28th beginning at 7:30 p.m. at Gwazi Park.

Bridgit Mendler will perform on July 5th, and El Gran Combo will take the stage on July 12th.

VIP Seating is now being sold for the remaining concerts. $19.95 per person, available on the park's website (on the right side of the Summer Nights page):

http://seaworldparks.com/en/buschgardens-tampa/events/summer-nights-a-busch-gardens-encore

The good weather coupled with the draw of fans for Pentatonix has the park packed this evening. Parking lots (including overflow) are currently near or at capacity, and I've seen posts from guests saying the park is very crowded, especially near the front and into Gwazi Park.

Tonight's Cher Lloyd concert was cut short due to stormy weather. She was able to take the stage at 8:30 and play for about 20 minutes, however it was decided as the storm got closer to the park to cancel the show. While rain wasn't very strong at the park during the concert (or immediately after), it was pouring just east of the park property and there was vivid cloud to ground lightning within a few miles.

Naturally, twitter lit up with guests complaining about the cancellation. It amazes me how many people blame the park and acts for the weather. As if they have any control over it.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad