Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 9, 2013
I was thinking that it seems like every other part of the year has a special event. However, with the removal of RampJam this year there will be nothing in the springtime. So I thought that we could discuss a possible new Spring special event. I was personally thinking a spring celebration that celebrates, well spring. I thought we could fill the fun fact signs with fun facts about spring, flowers, etc. in each country. And we could plant some plants that grow in France, England, Ireland, etc.(real countries), in the BGW hamlets. I found a name, but I'm not sure if it's very good, The name I came up with was.... "Blooming Gardens."
So does anyone else have any ideas?

Dec 23, 2011
The Food & Wine Festival was created as a Spring special event. Carl Lum and/or previous VP of Culinary had stated that when it was first announced. Also note there are concerts, just nothing that starts right when the park opens.

Reactions: netdvn
Feb 9, 2013
Party Rocker said:
The Food & Wine Festival was created as a Spring special event. Carl Lum and/or previous VP of Culinary had stated that when it was first announced. Also note there are concerts, just nothing that starts right when the park opens.

I kind've meant like early spring, Like March, April, beginning of may currently there is nothing going on in that time period.

Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
Alpenghöst said:
They have a spring event, it's called "Ruin Oktoberfest with Gaudy Flower Trellises and Creepy Men in Bunny Suits." And, I don't think that needs to spread any further.
The bunny needs to be EVERYWHERE!! Hiding eggs in the shrubbery. Giving out hugs and photo ops. Hopping around...on the Bunny Trail.

Reactions: Nora
Aug 25, 2012
What about people that don't celebrate Easter? They must hate Okteoberfest right now :p

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad