Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Jahrules

Possibly the 1-millionth Pantheon thread viewer.
Advisory Panel
Feb 3, 2019
Didn't see a post on this, so I wanted to make one in case anyone missed it.

From the July newsletter:

Show your park spirit & get a BIGGER discount​
Display your park pride with your Busch Gardens wearables or accessories on Busch Gardens Spirit Days July 22 - 26 & receive special in-park discounts.
  • Save an additional 10% on top of your Membership discount on culinary & merchandise

Jahrules

Possibly the 1-millionth Pantheon thread viewer.
Advisory Panel
Feb 3, 2019
Not completely unsurprising.. but none of the staff were told about this promotion. The first location we went (Trappers) refused to give the discount so we tools the receipt to customer service and they gave us $5 Busch gardens bucks. We bought a pin from the emporium and had to show a supervisor the Facebook ad. At Josephine's same story except the supervisor tried to say we didn't have any bgw merch on. (I had the MMXX hat on among other things).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Alf33 and Zachary

BGWnut

Advisory Panel
Sep 24, 2018
I'll just say based on my experience there it's likely the supervisors in each location were sent an email that they just ignored or didn't read. It was also likely published in the weekly TM newsletter which one again most ignore or don't read.

Reactions: Alf33
Nov 24, 2009
Last night lady joked that "im going to give you the Spirit Discount because I see you have on your Busch Gardens Shirt" which I did not. But we did have a couple other small items with the BGW logo. So we would have got the additional discount with no swag.

Reactions: BenWilkerson
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad