Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I just realized their insta is @buschgardensva and their title is "Busch Gardens VA". How long has this misnaming existed?
1651155976702.png

Forever. Tampa got @BuschGardens on Twitter first, so BGW had to go with something else.
If only the had some name all their own like say The Old Country that they could use.

@buschgardenstampa
@buschgardenswilliamsburg

Makes too much sense I guess

I guess @'s are one thing, but the actual title of your page can be whatever you want. Weird to me how they consciously chose to name themselves Busch Gardens VA in their name block

Reactions: michaeelaln
1651241033405.png

Those LIBERAL OVERLORDS running Busch Gardens are going to take DaVinci's Cradle and replace it with an estrogen-beer stand to feminize all the good AMERICANS and destroy CAPITALISM. They want you to forget that Leonardo DaVinci was the first conservative hero of Italy and his Cradle which represents the way good righteous folks should cradle and rock their AMERICAN babies.

View attachment 26647

Those LIBERAL OVERLORDS running Busch Gardens are going to take DaVinci's Cradle and replace it with an estrogen-beer stand to feminize all the good AMERICANS and destroy CAPITALISM. They want you to forget that Leonardo DaVinci was the first conservative hero of Italy and his Cradle which represents the way good righteous folks should cradle and rock their AMERICAN babies.
As hilarious as that post is, can we keep this non-sense in the dumpster fire or social media threads?

Or am I just being grumpy?

View attachment 26647

This person has a legitimate reason to be concerned and is backed by science -

Checking Booosch Gahdens Insta story, they’re saying up to 14 an hour. Is this consistent with what it’s been or was it 13 an hour a few months ago? Either way it’s absolutely garbage.

I'm really enjoying the fact that certain other places are outright censoring any discussion of the 5% surcharge. How transparently corrupt can you be? I feel like this issue is really separating the honest folks who care about the park from the shills...

I'm really enjoying the fact that certain other places are outright censoring any discussion of the 5% surcharge. How transparently corrupt can you be? I feel like this issue is really separating the honest folks who care about the park from the shills...
Those wouldn't be people on the inside would they?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad