Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nov 5, 2009
I just figured that if you don't already, you should check out the park's FB page. It's quite humorous. From obese people whine cause it's not safe to ride coasters, to KD fans Trolling, its fun to look at how some people these days just can't understand common decency.

P.S. I'm the dude with the Red profile pic (at the moment anyway).

RE: BGW's FB Page.

I would say most of the posts have to do with the big bad wolf. After that it is people that want something for free or cheaper. Then people that cant fit in roller coasters.

not to mention how terrible the spelling is......Also, it seems as if that Chris Kobelt kid is always the first to answer any questions presented. Quite comical. I peruse it daily for a laugh.

ivybrit said:
not to mention how terrible the spelling is......Also, it seems as if that Chris Kobelt kid is always the first to answer any questions presented. Quite comical. I peruse it daily for a laugh.

It's not what he does that's funny, but how he does it. It comes off as a LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! act.

Yea he was but he is now banned. Also, he just got a job there working games so he thinks he is all that now. I know this because he put this on their page.

From the BGW Facebook page:
"Dear bush gardens wht is the new rollor coatser in 2012 goin to replace and wht is its name plz rigt back luv yah"

^Hahaha that one made me laugh

Also that Chris Kobelt kid made me laugh to, especially when he said he was working games. My experiences with Busch's game people has been fine, they don't yell at you like some parks (*cough* Six Flags America *cough*) but I can just imagine how into his job he would be.

I just got a facebook the other day and was wondering which page is for bgw...theres like five.

I like a BGW page ages ago but it wasn't the official one. Thanks for directing me to this page.

KD fans are still trolling the page? I thought that ended when most of them closed their YouTube accounts.

Here's another one from their page:

"HOW borrd can iiGet ..( No worser den dis ) !! ♥ weekend boriinqq **.. So far lmao !! v.a miss me lls * Wana qoo back to go too Busch Gardens iiLOVE it there lmao ima Gett me a season pass dis tiime ,..or eitha water country.."

Reactions: Coasternerd

Haha, isn't Franco a teacher or something????? I think he is because he said that after I spelled a bunch of things wrong (thats how I know, I am not a creep) well anyone if he is I am sure he just loves these comments *sarcasm*

: "When will busch gardens open and will they have the opening for passholders only like last year and if so when will that be?I have 2 girls who have asked sicne the last day of christmas town when it will reopen, because they miss it.help it is driving me crazy.."

Chris Kobelt The park will open to pass holders on March 19th and then open the following weekend to the general public.

"thank you so much,my girls can not wait.Do you know if there will be anything special going on?"

Chris Kobelt Well, actually I don't know. I remember last year they had a bunch of Jack Hanna shows and such going on, but I am not sure this year.

Chris Kobelt FTW...haha :p

From Fan Page: O.k., so, goofy question, but: if you walk the park from Scotland, through Ireland, Aquitaine, New France, Germany, Oktoberfest, Italy, and back to Scotland, how far have you walked?

Chris Kobelt: I don't walk, I power walk, lol

actually I think it's a little less...I ran the Christmas Town Dash in December and we hit mile 1 well before we actually entered the park and we were able to get all the way around the park through ALL of it and left the park reaching mile 3 right outside the gate

I just remember being told it was about 2 miles if you walk around the entire park.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad