Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
It's a fun and very unique ride. It's just too short compared to the Rocket Expresses at other Cedar Fair parks and could have been made more interesting if they extended the layout.

It's a neat ride, though.

This is a fun little ride. Planet Snoopy is so good looking; it's good to have a ride that helps you admire that. I'm still holding out for them to add a third kids coaster at some point, (maybe where Doll Factory is now?) but this is still good.

Reactions: wombat96
The only thing Planet Snoopy really needs is a play area. With the removal of the Kidz Construction Company, there is no real place for kids to just run around and let off some steam outside of WaterWorks. Honestly, that's the only area where BGW's children's areas beat Planet Snoopy, and I do think it's a void that needs filling.

What about putting a new play area inside the Doll Factory building? They could even design it so a maze could still be built for Haunt.

I find it a little annoying that ride operators don't let you take pictures on this ride. They did the first time I rode, but the second time, when I got my new camera, they didn't let me.

Reactions: Nicole
Nicole said:
The ride ops can be very grumpy.  I don't think they like having adults on their trolley.
This^ I ride this everytime I go with Nora and I've seen groups of teenagers in line get the stink eye from the ride ops. They will completely split up a group of 5 people, only allowing 1 person on per rocket, for reasons none other than it keeps them from returning!

Edit,,,BTW, They look completely ridiculous going around the circuit alone :)

^ Teens ≠ adults. There's no reason for them to have been ratty to someone like Nicole.

They make us go alone, as well. And they announce it with that look and tone that says, "I'm telling you this to make you go away."

Reactions: MAZ
yyI1IjM.gif

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad