Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2009
I'm looking to add a tag line or slogan to the forum title and I'm looking for input from all of the members here. So post your suggestions, you can post as many as you want.

I look forward to some good slogans.

Here are current options, more will be added as more ideas are presented. I'm also going to add a poll when I feel like we have enough different ideas to vote on.

bgwfansforums1.png

bgwfansforums2.png

bgwfansforums3.png

bgwfansforums4.png

bgwfansforums5.png

bgwfansforums6.png

bgwfansforums7.png

kcracken said:
BGWFans Forums - Busch Gardens Williamsburg - By Fans, For Fans

That's a good one, if it doesn't get any competition from anyone soon, it's gonna be the one.

I'm terrible at this kind of thing. Sorry.

The one kcracken came up with isn't bad, "BGWfans Forum- News, Rumors, and Info by Fans, for Fans" might be better though. It tells a little bit more about it.

BTW: Chris, is it "BGWFans" or "BGWfans"?

Swiftman said:
I'm terrible at this kind of thing. Sorry.

The one kcracken came up with isn't bad, "BGWfans Forum- News, Rumors, and Info by Fans, for Fans" might be better though. It tells a little bit more about it.

BTW: Chris, is it "BGWFans" or "BGWfans"?

BGWFans

Chris said:
Yoshi said:
how about BGWfans! Theme park stuff by theme park people

I worked up a title image and put it in the post with the other ones.

Thanks its very appreciative. I hate to be like this but would it be to much trouble to include the "!" after BGW fans

i think it sets me apart from the compitition :p

I vote for mine by the way

Yoshi said:
Chris said:
Yoshi said:
how about BGWfans! Theme park stuff by theme park people

I worked up a title image and put it in the post with the other ones.

Thanks its very appreciative. I hate to be like this but would it be to much trouble to include the "!" after BGW fans

i think it sets me apart from the compitition :p

I vote for mine by the way

Alright, added a new one with the exclamation mark. I'm going to move them to the top post and add a poll.

I actually like number One. It kind of covers what the whole site is about. But for fun, I'll give it a shot:

How about: BGW Fan Forums ~ Where theme park fact or fiction is always worth discussion.. eh~ I tried.

I actually like that, Nora. :)

I'm not really thrilled with the ones using the word "stuff". I was thinking that maybe we could make a collage of the different token spots of BGW for a header, too, along with the Title and slogan. What do you think?

kcracken said:
I actually like that, Nora. :)

I'm not really thrilled with the ones using the word "stuff". I was thinking that maybe we could make a collage of the different token spots of BGW for a header, too, along with the Title and slogan. What do you think?

Yeah, I'm working on spicing the title image up a little so it's not just some boring words.

Nora has been working on the logo image for us and she sent me a draft of what she's been doing. I have to say, I'm really impressed with it, and I expect if she's able to find time to do a full logo it's going to be really good.

Take a look:

Attachments

• WorkingBGW_Logo copy.jpg
    WorkingBGW_Logo copy.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 24
Hey Chris; I was thinking that behind Fan Forums I could sort of have a faint- faded landscape of rides.. like the swings, DaVinci's Cradle, and what not... but my question is this..

:idea: Wouldn't it be cool to put little references to older rides that are no longer there since the site deals with the history too?

I'll tinker around with it. I have to say for right now, it may be a little while as I will work on it a bit each day. I will do my best.

:idea: Another Slogan Concept: BGW Fan Forums
~Delivering the latest news and information for the Fans, by the Fans.

Nora said:
Hey Chris; I was thinking that behind Fan Forums I could sort of have a faint- faded landscape of rides.. like the swings, DaVinci's Cradle, and what not... but my question is this..

:idea: Wouldn't it be cool to put little references to older rides that are no longer there since the site deals with the history too?

I'll tinker around with it. I have to say for right now, it may be a little while as I will work on it a bit each day. I will do my best.

:idea: Another Slogan Concept: BGW Fan Forums
~Delivering the latest news and information for the Fans, by the Fans.

Yeah, I like the idea of keeping BGW like you made it before and then involving some old rides behind Fans Forums. No need to feel rushed at all, work on it when the mood strikes you.

I made this, I have a few more things I want to do with it, but I have to go some where so I thought I would get some suggestions now.

Attachments

• bgwlogo.png
    bgwlogo.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad