Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Nov 30, 2018
Wing seats on I305 would legitimately be too much through some of the turns. Both are good in their own way, though Skyrush is a bit much by the end IMO.

Mar 18, 2016
Skyrush is painful. Twisted Timbers is also painful. Skyrush is better, but I can only ride it once, pretty much. But man that one ride is something else. If you're going to ride it, ride it back outside seat. It's nuts. Twisted Timbers I can ride a few times in a row before it hurts too much and ends up not fun. Personally neither of these top El Toro, which for me, at least, is also insane, but eminently reridable. I could ride El Toro non stop all day probably.
Just went on Skyrush for the first time today. My head was rattled. I know I'm probably in the minority here, but everyone I was with agreed Candymonium was a more pleasurable ride. Big plus for it being lights out and the crisp air whipping us in the face.

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Road this twice today and loved it. It was definitely the stand out coaster of the ones that I got to ride today. I didn't really have any issue with the restraints and found them more comfortable then most RMCs.

Mar 16, 2016
Road this twice today and loved it. It was definitely the stand out coaster of the ones that I got to ride today. I didn't really have any issue with the restraints and found them more comfortable then most RMCs.
I’m so glad you did that and felt that way. I honestly think that Skyrushes poor public perception is part of the reason Candymonium came about (I know other thoosies that feel that way). IMO (having been on both), if you can get past the restraint issue, Skyrush kicks Candymoniums ass.

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
I’m so glad you did that and felt that way. I honestly think that Skyrushes poor public perception is part of the reason Candymonium came about (I know other thoosies that feel that way). IMO (having been on both), if you can get past the restraint issue, Skyrush kicks Candymoniums ass.
Yeah Candymonium was actually a fairly big let down to me it's felt rather unexciting in my opinion. SkyRush on the other hand blew me away and instantly climbed into my 10 out of the 70 some coasters I have ridden.

Apr 22, 2019
Skyrush is fantastic, but I can only ride it once per visit. It does hurt. Quite a bit. Then again I always choose to be last row wing seat. I guess I get what I deserve. lol. But wow is that one ride amazing!

Reactions: CoasterTalkBob
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad