Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Mar 16, 2016
Thats....thats....thats gotta be fake right? Flat turn at 100+ MPH? That mountaintop looks higher than the first drop too.

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Looks like someone went wild in NL2 with no concept of rider safety or limits of modern coaster wheels - wouldn't be surprised if they would have lots of black outs and fried wheels from friction burns.

So... I'm down, let's get one stateside!

BGWnut

Advisory Panel
Sep 24, 2018
Looks like someone went wild in NL2 with no concept of rider safety or limits of modern coaster wheels - wouldn't be surprised if they would have lots of black outs and fried wheels from friction burns.

So... I'm down, let's get one stateside!
It's being discussed in the 2021 thread but this coaster train matches the BGW 2021 leak. And by the looks of the track this coaster appears to be an Intamin. You might get your wish and it might be at BGW

Jahrules

Possibly the 1-millionth Pantheon thread viewer.
Advisory Panel
Feb 3, 2019
So, it's hard to tell from the POV... But it looks like this coaster is boosting up the subsequent hills?

So it's gravity start and then some form of LSM boost.

Hill number two is definitely taller and the speed reached at the bottom is higher than the first. Hill three (the mountain) is waaaay taller than the first or second. No way they are getting up that without a boost.

Awesome concept though.

Apr 22, 2019
This ride does not look real. I'm skeptical it'll be anything like that in the end, but we'll see.

BGWnut

Advisory Panel
Sep 24, 2018
So, it's hard to tell from the POV... But it looks like this coaster is boosting up the subsequent hills?

So it's gravity start and then some form of LSM boost.

Hill number two is definitely taller and the speed reached at the bottom is higher than the first. Hill three (the mountain) is waaaay taller than the first or second. No way they are getting up that without a boost.

Awesome concept though.
It is definitely interesting. I agree it looks like the mountain is the highest point. There must be a launch at some point that gets it up there.

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Is it just me or did that recreation look really jumpy in the transitions?

Otherwise, if there's really a block brake on the hill before the tunnel, how do they realistically expect stranded riders to get back to the rest of the park? Would there be some kind of people-moving system or are they expecting guests to walk possibly a mile down a hill?

Jahrules

Possibly the 1-millionth Pantheon thread viewer.
Advisory Panel
Feb 3, 2019
New news about the coaster.

Six flags confirms the name and launched drops.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad