Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Found on Instagram:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

I find this unlikely because it says “exiting” instead of “existing”.

SFAFans on FB which is usually reliable is saying that they believe it is for the already announced Zoomazon Falls removal.

You mean original 4 waterslides at the park?
The 4 that were at the end of the water park and went down hill toward the main park. haven't been going long enough to know if they are original.

If this is a replacement for those four old, SBNO slides, it will be super interesting to see whether it's a dry park addition or a water park addition. It seems to be that a water park addition is more likely given the apparent intention to make the water park a separately ticketed park, but on the flip side of that coin, the location is far better suited for a dry park addition and everyone agrees that SFA is in desperate need of a marketable new dry park attraction.

Reactions: Coasternerd
If this is a replacement for those four old, SBNO slides, it will be super interesting to see whether it's a dry park addition or a water park addition. It seems to be that a water park addition is more likely given the apparent intention to make the water park a separately ticketed park, but on the flip side of that coin, the location is far better suited for a dry park addition and everyone agrees that SFA is in desperate need of a marketable new dry park attraction.
With that being said they still have yet to fix that "typo" on their site about the basic pass not allowing water park access.

Per the Permit that SFA Fans found and posted on FB this morning Bonzai Pipeline is also bring removed. Make one wonder what they are planning especially since the permit mentions additional permit approvals needed for a new ride.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221220_095212_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20221220_095212_Facebook.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 24
If its those slides next to the wavepool, could that be the separate gate for the Waterpark that is being rumored. Its right near the parking lot and they still have not edited the Season Pass language on the site to say the basic pass allows waterpark access. Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 3.27.47 PM.png

Reactions: Zachary
If its those slides next to the wavepool, could that be the separate gate for the Waterpark that is being rumored. Its right near the parking lot and they still have not edited the Season Pass language on the site to say the basic pass allows waterpark access.View attachment 28242

It says new ride on both of the permits. Also I don't think that's where they are, but I'm not 100% sure.

It says new ride on both of the permits. Also I don't think that's where they are, but I'm not 100% sure.
It is the drop slides which are exactly where he marked if my memory is correct. Also interesting cause they are relatively recent as I think there were installed about 8 or 9 years ago. I wonder if maybe the selection was made for tower reuse?

I actually just thought to check permit numbers and the number on the permits match so we have not actually have a permit for Zoomazon yet wonder if maybe there has been a change of plans for some reason.

Per the Permit that SFA Fans found and posted on FB this morning Bonzai Pipeline is also bring removed. Make one wonder what they are planning especially since the permit mentions additional permit approvals needed for a new ride.
Isn't Bonzai Pipeline one of the newer additions? I wonder if they discovered some kind of issue with it that caused them to decide to remove it.

New filings regarding the prodject thanks to SFAFans FB page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103_201642_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103_201642_Facebook.jpg
    815.2 KB · Views: 56
With the recent announcements of additions to other Six Flags parks for 2023 and the seemingly accelerated speed at which this is moving, do we have any reason to believe that this isn't a 2023 project?

I have read that banzai is already being taken down and I saw a photo showing new markers on site. Now I can't remember where from. Maybe it was somewhere here. lol. I think maybe on instagram. Let me check.

Reactions: Zachary
Man is Six Flags volatile or what this past year. At least I got an hour of personal ERT on El Toro on a July Saturday out of it including a zen ride. That airtime felt amazing all 10 times in a row.

I do like that they’re ostensibly deciding to invest into SFA. The park has a lot of potential to crank up attendance if they stepped up a few things.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad