Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Feb 21, 2021
Last week park guests may have noticed signage regarding to all new single rider lines implemented in the park. The single rider lines are now open and they’re only available on Aplinegist and Apollo Chariot. To utilize the single rider line on Aplinegist you’ll enter through the Quick Queue and to utilize the single rider line on Apollo‘s chariot you will need to wait in the entire first half of the queue which includes the massive Queue house and then once you reach the second part of the queue you’ll stay to the left side as white tape dividers will separate between the standby line and single rider line and then the queue will split as you reach near the station the single rider line will split off to the left and the standby line will continue straight. The single rider line is free with park admission. Parties will be split and you cannot choose where you sit on these rides if you use the single rider line.

Photo has been taken by Coaster Addict VA on Instagram.

Attachments

• 8F28DF7F-0312-4C36-8A31-9AEB20673990.jpeg
    8F28DF7F-0312-4C36-8A31-9AEB20673990.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 53

Furyous Baco 325

Riddle Me This?
Feb 26, 2022
Last week park guests may have noticed signage regarding to all new single rider lines implemented in the park. The single rider lines are now open and they’re only available on Aplinegist and Apollo Chariot. To utilize the single rider line on Aplinegist you’ll enter through the Quick Queue and to utilize the single rider line on Apollo‘s chariot you will need to wait in the entire first half of the queue which includes the massive Queue house and then once you reach the second part of the queue you’ll stay to the left side as white tape dividers will separate between the standby line and single rider line and then the queue will split as you reach near the station the single rider line will split off to the left and the standby line will continue straight. The single rider line is free with park admission. Parties will be split and you cannot choose where you sit on these rides if you use the single rider line.

Photo has been taken by Coaster Addict VA on Instagram.
Nice! I think anything 4 across should always have a single rider line option and I’m glad BGW is adding some, especially for Alpengeist cause that thing has questionable dispatches and all the rows kinda feel the same.

Reactions: belsaas

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Doesn't Griffon also have a spot for one not that it's been used lately but I seem to recall the station being setup to accommodate one.

Reactions: Zachary and Mwe BGW
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad