Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Aug 22, 2016
I noticed this is now available to purchase on the parking/amenities page for $30 ($15 for Pass Members). It mentions access through the Employee toll booth. I upgraded to Platinum this year specifically to be able to go through that booth and park in England. Has anyone heard if this new reserved parking will effect that? Who can I contact to ask that would actually know? (Customer service can be hit or miss, as well all know.)

try using this email If i have a question this is where i go -it normally takes a few days to get a response back
BGW.GuestRelations@buschgardens.com

Reactions: Mamunia and jornor
My guess is that it will work the same way VIP parking did at CT last season. The had spots reserved for VIP parking, and Platinum and/or Preferred Parking were able to park in the rest of the lot.

Thanks for all the good info everybody. I'll keep that email in mind if I ever have any issues, but I visited on Saturday and went through the Employee toll booth and park in England, no problem. It was the most crowded I've ever seen England though.

Reactions: Zachary and jornor
We typically upgrade to preferred parking, for $10. However, it looks like they bumped up preferred to $15 this year, instead of $10. A little less of a perk for pass members. Bummer. Might try that reserved parking, but not sure if it would be that much better than preferred since you are right outside the gate anyway.

Reactions: jornor
jcost said:
We typically upgrade to preferred parking, for $10. However, it looks like they bumped up preferred to $15 this year, instead of $10. A little less of a perk for pass members. Bummer. Might try that reserved parking, but not sure if it would be that much better than preferred since you are right outside the gate anyway.

As noted in this thread, the Preferred Parking rates vary, probably based on anticipated crowd levels.

Reactions: jornor and Unagi
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad