Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
Landscaping, bushes, flowers, trees, etc., it's all SHRUBBERY!!
If you really love the lush greenery and natural pretty things that makes BGW the World's Most Beautiful Theme Park, share your thoughts and pictures here. :cool:

Some of mine:

Attachments

• Shrubbery -  England 1.JPG
    Shrubbery - England 1.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 99
  • Shrubbery - England 1 night.JPG
    Shrubbery - England 1 night.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 81
  • Shrubbery - Ireland 1.JPG
    Shrubbery - Ireland 1.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 68
  • Shrubbery - Italy 2.JPG
    Shrubbery - Italy 2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 70
  • Shrubbery - Italy 1.JPG
    Shrubbery - Italy 1.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 93
RE: Shrubbery

you must find...ANOTHER SHRUBBERY!!!

Then, when you have found the shrubbery, you must place it here, beside this shrubbery...

only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect with a little path running down the middle.

...Then, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest... with... a herring!

If you've seen any video or image of BBW in its first years, it basically plunged through a lot of sand and dirt. Considering how densley filled the forest was in its final years, Verbolten should soon feel as if you're actually plunging into a forest, not a ditch, so long as it follows in the footsteps of it big brother.

Reactions: chickenking

J0E1 said:
If you've seen any video or image of BBW in its first years, it basically plunged through a lot of sand and dirt. Considering how densley filled the forest was in its final years, Verbolten should soon feel as if you're actually plunging into a forest, not a ditch, so long as it follows in the footsteps of it big brother.

If you watch the video that I posted, you can't tell that it's BBW because of the lack of trees. Let's just hope V-bolt's around for 25 years :p

Reactions: chickenking

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nLya_6Q1UWk
Found a video about the landscaping team. It is old, but most of the information is probably still accurate.

Nora said:
I know this is off topic, but someone sent this to me today and it made me smile. I think today, we all need something to make us smile.
:hijacked: Evil, Nora--how could you?!

...And for your punishment, you must cut down the mightiest tree in the forest...with a herring! :cool:

Reactions: Party Rocker
^^
Just check out Ireland from the sky:
attachment.php

Bridge
attachment.php

Ireland
attachment.php

Bridge & fountain

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad