Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Unfortuantely, doesn't seem to be. Friend said he saw casings on the ground with the yellow markers as well as some blood.

yeah sadly I found this info

@alertpage: Allegheny County PA - report of at least 2 ppl shot inside Kennywood Park - large PD presence. Level 1 MCI declared. EMS mobilizing additional resources. #Breaking
RT @AnarchyWaltz: Shooting at Kennywood park. At least two victims down, and shots continue to be fired.

This is so, so fucked up and so fucking sad.

In the immediate term though—as in before the park reopens—we need to know how the fuck a gun got into Kennywood. If that can happen, this shit WILL happen.
This is very sad indeed but I must say I'm not surprised. Security in general seems to be very hit or miss at the places I've been, including Disney. It just depends on who is doing the bag check. Me knowing I don't have anything to hide enjoys that security person being quick, but I'd rather them take a minute or 2 longer to thoroughly search bags and bodies.

When I worked at Kennywood, there are a few days I was scared to be there due to a few local schools picnic events. Thankfully back then it was only some fist fighting. In another thread, someone mentioned requiring reservations for these events. I think that would be a positive thing here.

This is very sad indeed but I must say I'm not surprised. Security in general seems to be very hit or miss at the places I've been, including Disney. It just depends on who is doing the bag check. Me knowing I don't have anything to hide enjoys that security person being quick, but I'd rather them take a minute or 2 longer to thoroughly search bags and bodies.

When I worked at Kennywood, there are a few days I was scared to be there due to a few local schools picnic events. Thankfully back then it was only some fist fighting. In another thread, someone mentioned requiring reservations for these events. I think that would be a positive thing here.
The friends that I knew that were there last night said security was really strict.... actually, I'm seeing that on social media as well. The only people saying security was too easy were people that were just citing history and weren't actually there. I can't speak to security specifically but I can say that Kennywood is a VERY different park than it was even last year.

Seen that apparently they just chucked it over the fence then went to retrieve it, or scaled the fence directly.
That's a working rumor..... I don't think anyone knows for sure. What is known is that some people jumped over that fence to get away from the gunfire so it's clearly a possibility that this gun (and possibly even the shooter) entered the park over the fence.

For those curious, here's a look at the fence the rumors are indicating the gun (and possibly shooter) came over.
You could easily look like a pedestrian clear until you can obscure yourself in those trees when being nefarious.
This looks MAYBE 8ft high. Definitely not hard to scale at all.

The teen that went to Children's on his own accord has been charged and arrested. Police are still looking for a second shooter.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad