Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 27, 2009
Richmond, VA
From the website:

"Event: Pass Member Appreciation Weekend
Date: Sept 6 & 7, 2014
Time: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.

On Sept 6 & 7, join us for a weekend of special surprises celebrating our Members. Be the first to hear exciting park news and take advantage of exclusive shopping and dining opportunities.

*Available to active Busch Gardens Williamsburg 1-Park, 2-Park and Platinum Annual Pass Members. Event, dates and times subject to change and/or cancellation without notice."

I plan on being in the park bright and early for all the 'fun' announcements.

Ideally whoever wants to meet each other face to face can have a central meeting place, (before or after the announcements) then talk all kinds of crazy about the things that are previewed!

Who's in?

Reactions: Zachary and Ambz
Nicole said:
angelicurrr said:
On Sept 6 & 7, join us for a weekend of special surprises celebrating our Members.

Does not compute.  They don't care enough about their pass members to "celebrate" us.

Hahahah could this be any more true? I guess I'm mainly trying to meet some of you people!

And, unless I'm mistaken, this is when they preview HOS things correct?

More info from the park today:

"Member Appreciation Weekend
Sept. 6 & 7 | 9 a.m., Oktoberfest
Thank you for being a part of our Busch Gardens® family. Join us for a weekend that celebrates YOU, our loyal Members.

Be one of the first 1,500 active Annual Pass Members to Oktoberfest by 9 a.m. on Sat., Sept. 6 for a morning of surprises, exciting prizes and fun.

Also, enjoy an exclusive buffet lunch at noon in the Black Forest Picnic Village on either Saturday or Sunday. Tickets are $12 plus tax (ages 10+) and $9 plus tax (ages 3-9)."

angelicurrr said:
Be one of the first 1,500 active Annual Pass Members to Oktoberfest by 9 a.m. on Sat., Sept. 6 for a morning of surprises, exciting prizes and fun.

Close enough.

Reactions: Ambz
Nicole said:
My understanding is that the presentation itself is fairly painful to endure in person.  #FunChallenge

I have always enjoyed the presentations. The entertainment related ones are definitely the ones I mostly look forward to.

Reactions: wombat96 and Ambz
I couldn't watch the video last year without several breaks. I found it painfully insulting and inane. I literally stopped the playback and read a chapter of my book, before restarting the video again. And I say this as someone who endures long, boring daily meetings.

Because HOS started one week later and Pass Member Appreciation weekend was the weekend before HOS started.

When was the actual time of the meeting in the Festhaus, sorry if I was not clear. Has it been 10AM, 9AM, or 11AM?

I think we should print out several sets of prints of the coaster, marked up to note stupid things and on that day leave them about the park.

What could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: angelicurrr
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad