Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Oct 18, 2012
I love this show, as does my family. I will be there.

Anecdotally, one of my favorite park memories from the season occurred during this show. There is a point at which they say..."We will now perform a dance demonstrating the inner workings of a gristmill." We really enjoy the dance, but on the face of it this seems like a really absurd statement. Anyway, at one performance my daughter's bf gave a huge fist pump after they made this pronouncement and the performers started cracking-up. It's the little things....

Reactions: Haberdasher1973
Feb 9, 2013
It seems as of right now the last showing will be at 6 pm! That's good because I have school the next day, and it's about an hour drive for me to get there. I will be coming, I don't know if I'll be able to meet up with you guys though.

Feb 9, 2013
It was a great show tonight! I had a great time, my hands are still red from clapping/slapping! The only thing is there were only 3 pairs performing, but it still was a great show!

Dec 23, 2011
I was able to actually catch this final show. Although, I didn't get to sit with the rest of the BGWFans, I still had a good time, had a great view, and had delicious foods soon to be reviewed.

Sep 29, 2009
I had so much fun at the last show! I sang along with all of the songs(in German too), and I even did the chicken dance! I wish I would've had time to say hi to all of you, but I got in the park at exactly 6:00, after leaving for a while, then I managed to make it to the Festhaus by the end of the first dance. I'm sure you can imagine how out-of-breath I was, but that just shows how much I enjoy the show, and especially how much I appreciate the performers. They may not get much attention from "whom they want to please", but they always fill those halls with the spirit of Gemütlichkeit(Good Friends, Good Food, and Good Fun). For any of the performers that may be reading this; Dankeschön, und viel Glück! (Thank you, and good luck!)

Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
Nice to see everyone there at the front table. Y'all don't be strangers if you see us. Come say HI! They played my favorite version of the show... LA la la la...la la la la. La la la la la la la la la la. :)

Got an audio recording! Will be ready soon.

Dec 23, 2011
Didn't you know, saying Hi was so last season, it's all about accidentally bumping into people this season ;)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad