Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pretzel Kaiser

Silver Donor
Apr 5, 2011
What's everybody's opinion here for a meetup for HoS? I think it might be pretty fun.

note: Despite what I might be saying in the other thread, I still look forward to it and I'm determined to have fun. :V

RE: Big HoS meet up?

it's just one of those "shut up and take my money" situations. :)

I might go on the 18th for Passmember preview day, but I'd like to do a meetup some time. I'm going to go to HHN the 1st-9th of Oct so I can't make that. The Sept 23-25 and Oct 21-23 weekends are the best for me. I like going later in the year since it gets darker earlier. Unfortunately DST ends on Nov. 6th this year.

We should do this! I plan on being there the 23rd as well. Cant wait. My favorite time of year is here!

I'm planning on being there for the 24th and 25th for sure, and I'm working out the kinks so I can be there for the 23rd as well, especially since those Social Media invites went out. Is anyone else going to that event?

PageyMoon said:
...Social Media invites went out. Is anyone else going to that event?

Unless someone in the marketing/social media department changes their mind, I won't be. :dodgy:

Swiftman said:
Unless someone in the marketing/social media department changes their mind, I won't be. :dodgy:

Maybe it was only Facebook ones. You're more on Twitter, right? I also noticed it had my name in the attachment, so that might take more time and they're going out in spurts for each site? I hope a bunch of BGWFans people get to go, I'd like to meet more of you. :)

PageyMoon said:
Maybe it was only Facebook ones. You're more on Twitter, right?

Yes, but if it's like the last few events, I won't be getting one.

RE: BGWFans Howl-O-Scream Meetup

While my gut instinct is to avoid going on a Friday, I have no problem with the 23rd.

pandorazboxx said:
what time is your elitist event? ;-)

I can't help it I like to troll on Facebook when people are stupid. :blush:

They have to send out the actual itinerary, but I think check-in started at 3pm and the reception was at 5pm last year. I'll be there all day, and the rest of the weekend, though.

I post on the fb a lot as well, but I doubt I'll be invited because I called them out on the preschool pass thing recently.

Yeah I havent trolled the FB wall as much as I did same time last year...

my SO doesn't get off work until 430, but hopefully we can make it out there that day.

My wife and I will be at the social media event as well. I may be there earlier in the day solo. Best way to get in touch with me is through Twitter. @aaroncorasdad or @bgvatips.

What time is everybody going to be there? I should get there around One or Two in the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad