Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
After not be able to visit the park since June I'm finally back for HOS! Last year all I missed was CTC and Bitten so it'll be a nice refresher to years past where I had nothing new to look forward to. I plan on hitting up all of the houses (depending on time), some coasters (specifically Alpengeist anywhere from 4-close wink wink), all of the Terror-Tories, and Monster Stomp on Ripper Row. Of course I won't be able to hit all of this since I have school. So far I appear to be arriving anywhere from 4:30 to 5:30. If you want to meet-up post here. If you want too have a SFOT map when I visit, PM me. I'll be wearing my new BGWfans shirt (If it'll ever arrive) nikes and a pair of khaki shorts. I'm excited to be back and I hope to meet you!

Reactions: GeoUSA and netdvn
I planning on being there that night to and am interested. I probably be getting there around the same time.

I will be there that night I get off work at 4, if any one wants to hang or meet up me up or leave a post I will be wearing the CURSED TSHIRT,khaki shorts. I also have RAP, so I can get up to 3 more people into the houses with me just cant do the rides. Be nice to meet up

Sounds like maybe setting u a meeting places might be the easiest thing. Maybe something like 5:00 at the lockers over by highland stables and Loc Ness just as a suggestion.

Reactions: VayneVouger
That sounds good just look for me I wont be hard to find, depending on the weather if it is going to be a kind of breezy cool night I will have on an orange HOS BG hoodie, and khaki shorts with sneakers. Just give a hint on what u may be wearing so I know who to look for. cant wait to meet up

Sounds Good cant wait to meet up with you guys. I will have RAP, so I can get us into the houses quick, plus get you thru all of them maybe twice depending on crowd.

I will be there Friday night with a couple of friends. It will be about 6:15 before I am in the park. This will be my first time trying the Plat Pass entry to England parking. Fingers crossed. That may save a little time.

I will be wearing a dark gray Star Wars hoodie. The ParkFans Tee is a great idea. Where do I donate, buy, beg, borrow or pinch one of those? ;)

For a 2nd meet up opportunity, how about the Open Casket bar outside of Festhaus at 8:30? We could meet up and head over for Monster Stomp at 9 pm. I'll try to be at the bar around 8 for a drink first.

BTW, here are the showtimes for Friday night:

Fiends: 4, 6, 7:30, 9
Monster Stomp: 4:30, 6, 7:30, 9
Night Beats: 3:30, 5:30, 7, 8:30
and just for Nicole, More Pet Shenanigans: 4:30

Geo:

ParkFans store link.

And Just Say No to Pet Shenanigans animal exploitation and cruelty. Go to the Secret Life of Predators!

Reactions: GeoUSA
Nicole said:
Geo:

ParkFans store link.

And Just Say No to Pet Shenanigans animal exploitation and cruelty.  Go to the Secret Life of Predators!

Thanks. I love Secret Life of Predators. It's very educational beyond the cheesy dialog, "Hey you just littered. Pick that up."

Reactions: Nicole
Our understanding is that Secret Life of Predators is done by Zoo, whereas Entertainment is responsible for Pet Shenanigans. In my opinion, you can easily see the difference.

sounds good GeoUSA, a drink around *
8ish would be good before any show, just don't get the syringe jello shots very weak. They are made very very weak and 9.99 for a jello, I can buy jelllo at store for 59 cents.

VayneVouger said:
8ish would be good before any show, just don't get the syringe jello shots very weak. They are made very very weak and 9.99 for a jello, I can buy jelllo at store for 59 cents.

Mmm, Jello! Making Jello shots this weekend for a friend's bday party. Appreciate the tip and will avoid the syringes! Maybe see you at 8. Sorry for suggesting a "bar" as I know not everyone may be 21, but I think they serve things other than alcohol.

GeoUSA said:
VayneVouger said:

Mmm, Jello!  Making Jello shots this weekend for a friend's bday party.  Appreciate the tip and will avoid the syringes!  Maybe see you at 8.  Sorry for suggesting a "bar" as I know not everyone may be 21, but I think they serve things other than alcohol.
jello shots are always good. And I am well over 21 and a bar is always good. I think OpenCasket is good, I do believe Demon Street drinks are a little stronger

Nicole said:
The bartenders are the prettiest at Open Casket.  But I didn't like their new makeup last weekend.
I will agree with you on the bartenders at OpenCasket yes I do not like any of the blue and purple makeup. I guess it depends on if you prefer the Vamps or Demon Girls.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad