Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be at the parking gates at 8:30 if anyone doesnt mind me getting there numbers that would help alot so we could text and find out whos who.

I will probably be there as media filling in for someone else. Send me your numbers, or I will send you mine if you want to meet up after.

Official Meetup Time and Location

We will all meetup on the side path by the creek outside the park at 9:00am to 9:10am, when we will go into the park and head to the Festhaus. Coming from the France Parking lot, it will be on your left. I've loaded a pic below just in case.

If you're not able to meet up with us then, but still able to make it into the Festhaus, there will be a paper sign on one of the tables to point us out. Any questions? Just ask!

Attachments

• Location.jpg
    Location.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 16
studiopzp said:
there will be a paper sign on one of the tables to point us out. Any questions? Just ask!

Do you really want that kind of attention? :p

I'll be there around 9:30ish (my son has an 8:45 dr appt). I'm sure I'll run into you guys.

To those who are coming, does anybody have a cell carrier that's not T-Mobile that could possible tweet updates?

Shafor said:
I'll sit at the next table and wave. I'd like to keep getting my social media invites :D

In that case, you're not invited to our table! We're the social media outcasts- we can't associate with people... on the inside. :p

Swiftman said:
In that case, you're not invited to our table! We're the social media outcasts- we can't associate with people... on the inside. :p

You're right. The better part of 2012 hype of enthusiasts has just come from here more than likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad