Yay or Nay

• Approve

Votes: 41 74.5%
  • Disapprove

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters
Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 29, 2011
Blacksburg, VA
wesj.org
Via Press Release:
SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment announced today a 10-year agreement with The Coca-Cola Company that makes Coca-Cola® the “Official Refreshment Beverage” of our parks beginning January 1, 2012.
The new agreement includes product offerings, consumer promotions and sponsorship opportunities designed to maximize marketing collaboration and activation. Coca-Cola fountain beverages will be made available to park guests throughout the company’s 10 parks including at restaurants, dining services, mobile carts and vending areas. Products will include Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Sprite®, Coke ZeroTM and Dasani® as well as other non-alcoholic beverages including soda, water, energy drinks, teas, juices and even coffee through its Georgia CoffeeTM brand.
“The Coca-Cola Company’s exceptional beverage brands, significant global reach and, most importantly, inspiring commitment to global citizenship will make for extraordinary joint programs,” said Jim Atchison, president and chief executive officer for SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. “Our two companies share a like-minded mission to make a positive difference in the world and we are thrilled at the endless possibilities to create new products and programs that will benefit our guests, our communities and the natural world.”

"We are happy that SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment is now a member of the Coca-Cola family," said Stefanie Miller, Group Vice President of Strategic Properties for Coca-Cola Refreshments. "We look forward to leveraging our joint sustainability activities and brands to inspire and refresh SeaWorld Parks and Entertainment consumers through unique, value-added programs."
Original article: Here

Added a poll ~Atlantis

Reactions: b.mac and Zachary
This doesn't faze me one bit. Though I won't be touching Diet Coke. That stuff is nasty. I do love Coke Zero so I'll be ok with that!

I am the other way around... I had coke zero once and didn't like it... But I wouldn't say love, but I do like diet coke

It use to be that they use to switch between Coke and Pepsi every so often (my guess is that way AB didn't show favor to either). But Coke and AB had a falling out in 1998 (I'm not sure on that date, and what it was over), so the parks switched to just Pepsi until now.

I do remember seeing some REALLY OLD park maps with Coke on them but as far back as I can remember it was Pepsi. I kinda liked that b/c it seems like every other park in the country has Coke. And unless its a Yum! restaurant its Coke. I prefer Pepsi 10:1.

I like this alot better! I can only drink diet sodas since I am a type 1 diabetic, and Coke Zero is by far the most non-diet tasting diet drink!

well, they didn't have pepsi max, anyways, which is pretty much the only pepsi drink i drink, besides diet mt dew. I wonder if Coke will be the official sponsor for your road trip through the black forest on Verbolten!

Reactions: Zachary
pandorazboxx said:
well, they didn't have pepsi max, anyways, which is pretty much the only pepsi drink i drink, besides diet mt dew. I wonder if Coke will be the official sponsor for your road trip through the black forest on Verbolten!

I would think they would sponsor Polar Pathway...you know, "official" Coca-Cola polar bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad