Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 24, 2013
ORLANDO, FLORIDA – Visitors and Florida residents can now choose from a variety of new admission products for the SeaWorld and Busch Gardens family of parks that provide more value and flexibility.

For tourists visiting Florida, the NEW “Choose Your Adventure” ticket option simplifies vacation planning so guests can enjoy multiple visits to four of the Sunshine State’s most popular theme parks. The program allows guests to customize their ideal itinerary and receive substantial savings for each additional park or visit — the more they visit, the more they save.

Guests can create their own favorite theme park adventure across the following four parks:SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, Aquatica Orlando and Adventure Island Tampa Bay.

For example, when tickets are purchased in advance, online, special prices are as low as:
· One visit to any park – $79
· Two visits to any of the parks – $99
· Three visits to any of the parks – $109
· For the ultimate adventure deal — the new Length-of-Stay ticket provides 14 consecutive days of unlimited adventure to all four of the popular Florida theme parks, along with free parking at each, for one low price of $139.

FLORDA RESIDENTS

There also are new values for Florida residentswho are looking to visit all year long, with incentives for purchasing early in the year.

HEALTH-FIRST-INDIVIDUAL-580-B1

· Annual Pass: The best value atSeaWorld Orlando and Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is the Annual Pass with unlimited admission all year, free parking, no blockout dates and special benefits. NEW this year for Pass Members are enhanced Instant Rewards – a 12-month calendar of exclusive offerings each month such as discounts, ticket offers and free gifts. With a new reward each month, there is incentive to purchase early and enjoy the full year of offers. With EZ Pay, Annual Passes start at just $14 per month for one park, and $18 per month for both parks.

· SeaWorld Orlando “Preschool Card”: For a limited time, SeaWorld Orlando will offer kids ages five and younger a FREE Preschool Card valid for unlimited admission through December 31, 2016. Cards must be registered online and redeemed in the park by May 27, 2016.

· Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Adventure Island “BOGO Fun Card”: Now through February 29, guests who buy a Fun Card to Busch Gardens also will receive a FREE Fun Card to Adventure Island.

To learn more about the new ticket offers visit SeaWorldOrlando.com or BuschGardensTampa.com and join the conversation with @BuschGardens, @SeaWorld on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

SeaWorld Orlando Introduces New Ticket Prices

I will be making a trip to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Tampa in the early part of March. When I went to BGT last year, I bought a ticket at the gate 50% off from my BGW gold pass. Does that apply with SeaWorld as well? Just trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to do the $99 deal, or by each ticket separately. It boils down to whether or not SW will give me 50% off.

redsoxfan787 said:
I will be making a trip to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Tampa in the early part of March. When I went to BGT last year, I bought a ticket at the gate 50% off from my BGW gold pass. Does that apply with SeaWorld as well?

Yes.

Just trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to do the $99 deal, or by each ticket separately. It boils down to whether or not SW will give me 50% off.

It would be the same price if you used your gold pass individually for each park or got the 2-park offer for both SWO and BGT.

Reactions: redsoxfan787
redsoxfan787 said:
I will be making a trip to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens Tampa in the early part of March. When I went to BGT last year, I bought a ticket at the gate 50% off from my BGW gold pass. Does that apply with SeaWorld as well? Just trying to figure out if it would be cheaper to do the $99 deal, or by each ticket separately. It boils down to whether or not SW will give me 50% off.

You should upgrade to platnium if that's an option. It's about $200 all said and done and get's you all the parks less discovery cove. Esp, with gold passes at like 150. One visit makes it worth it. not to mention the preferred parking which is nice on busy days.

Reactions: redsoxfan787
Theres a virginia platinum pass and theres a florida platinum pass. The virginia one is around 200 dallars and the florida one is around 300 dollars. The main difference between the two is that the florida one has a lot more benefits like bring a friend for free, reserved seating, and other random things for all the florida parks while the virginia pass only gives you half off the florida parks and gives you benefits for BGW and water country

I was under the assumption that the VA platinum pass gained you entry into Florida parks. (Not just half off)

You can go to the florida parks( sometimes with preferred parking) but you cant bring a friend to a florida park for free. You can only bring a friend for half off.

MAZ said:
I was under the assumption that the VA platinum pass gained you entry into Florida parks. (Not just half off)
You get entry into all Seas parks minus Discovery Cove. Also, on select rides at BGT and SWO if you show your platinum pass you can ride twice without getting off. Plus at most shows at all the SeaWorld parks have platinum seating included but I did have some troubles in San Antonio.

Usually you can also get preferred parking at most parks based on availability along with Pass Member discounts at all the parks.

I've visited seven out of the eleven SEAS property and haven't really had any major problems other than customer service at San Antonio. Overall I would definitely recommend the pass.

As a VA Platnium Passholder living in FL, they are exactly the same. You get preffered parking at ALL the parks. Reserved seating at ALL the parks, and you can get 50% off tickets. I don't know much about if the ride again privileges but I haven't seen them advertised and I'm too much of a pushover to sit there while angry queue waiters stare me down so I can ride again.

AFAIK, a platinum pass comes up the same in the system regardless of the home park. I think you do need to activate it at the home park though.

There is also a super grover pass or something from Sesame Place that is about $10 cheaper last I checked and is essentially a platnium pass. No first hand experience there though.

EDIT: There is also no bring a friend free as part of the pass benefits for either pass, at least ATM.

Perhaps someone else such as Nicole could chime in but I wouldn't recommend a FL Plat. if you can get the VA Plat for the cost of Tampa's annual pass.

Reactions: Nicole and Eric
I agree with what has been said.

I use my VA Plat in Florida several time a year. It does get you into all of the parks for free, except DC. There are DC discounts on certain days, as well.

The rest of the perks tend to vary, as we have discussed at length before. Generally, we get free parking, often free preferred parking. We usually get our discounts in the parks of food, gifts, tours, QQs, etc. My observation is that the the rules change and are not well understood.

I have had no problem using my Plat Pass for ride again privileges, but I don't do it a lot either.

I have found that the discounts listed on the websites aren't always consistent with what you get over the phone or in the park.

My observation is that discounts for friends vary a lot. I think you get a basic discount for guest passes ($20 in VA) year round. There are specials on cheaper tickets periodically. I generally don't need them, but I have noticed that I don't always have access to them in Florida.

I personally think the Plat is a great deal, but I go to Florida a lot. That said, I haven't seen a reason to get a FL Plat. My VA pass, which is cheapers, works effectively.

That said, if you are locked in at a great rate for the Gold Pass, it might not be smart to upgrade for one trip to FL.

I've been a BGW Platinum Passholder for almost 15 years and I've never had any issue with any of the Florida parks as far as pass discounts and offers go.

I appreciate everyone chiming in and helping me out! If I went to Florida more often, the platinum pass would be a consideration, but I isually go once every year.

I was under the impression that it would be cheaper buying the tickets individually at the front gate. If it's the same price as the 2 park $99 deal, is it really $100 for admission at each park?!

This seems like it might be a good place to solicit some advice on park tickets.  My family and I (4 of us) are heading to Florida for Spring Break and plan to do one day at SWO and one day at BGT.  We also expect to go to BGW and WCUSA a few times this year.  So the plan was to get one Platinum pass (BGW home park as its cheaper) so that we can get the free parking at the Florida parks as well as the discounts on food, QQ, etc.  And then buy 3 of the 2-day tickets for the Florida parks ($99 for choice of two Florida parks).  And then buy 3 VA Fun Cards at the sale price of $77.  Does this make sense?  It all adds up to a lot of money, which is what gives me pause, but I think it's still less than buying 4 Platinum passes, and we don't expect to go to the VA Parks after Labor Day - if we did we could use the Platinum pass discounts and the free ticket deal to go.

The only reason I can think to get the Plat Passes for everyone is to lock in the current monthly rate, which we have been told will go up in June (I think).

There are also ride-again privileges and reserved seating at shows in Florida for Plat Pass Members, but I'm not sure that they are worth the extra money. I think it is $40 difference per person.

4 platinum would cost you $864. Your other plan would be cheaper, coming in at $744. But...with the passes, you could choose to go back the next year just a week earlier and get two vacations out of it befor your passes expire.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad