Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I love how they have been sprucing up their backstage areas for guests. This idea of transparency has been in progress for some time, but it is apparent now that they are bringing it to the next level.

Fun fact: SeaWorld deliberately designed the Antarctica ride and habitat so that it would have "no backstage areas." Mako also followed this style by creating pathways that would lead guests into a spot where they could catch a glimpse of how SeaWorld takes care of their sharks.

For a while now, guests staying at the Rennaissance at SeaWorld have been given the opportunity to sign up for limited opportunities similar to this. It seems like that, and the recent updates to Turtle Trek were a bit of a test market for this program. I'm glad to see them expanding on this.

^ The manatee and Turtle Trek updates were pretty much done all in one swoop, since they are side by side. SeaWorld Orlando keeps them next to each other since they both tell a similar narrative about how humans can so easily help or harm these animals.

I’m too lazy to post the lyrics to Turtle Trek’s theme song, but they sum up the idea very poetically.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad