Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

that's about 80% of a Larson Looper in case anyone is wondering.

A large portion of this should be allocated for local management to put it towards what they think needs attention. Serves as a way to evaluate local park management's ability to manage some free cash flow and direct it back into the park with no risk.

Though SEAS probably will just take it into their corporate bucket and it wont all go to BGW

So the article indicates BEC still owns the land - is that a misprint, the local affiliate of SEAS' name, or is AB-INBEV the landowner charging rent to SEAS owning and managing the actual park on the land?

I thought so, but then again I also thought that BEC was it was called under AB... And through the complexities of contracts and agreements with third parties for BGW it's not the same as SEAS as SEAS technically does business with BEC based on the language of those agreements.

But I'm probably wrong.

Still, I wish the reporter had space and time to delve into it a little bit as part of the inverted pyramid they're writing.

I thought so, but then again I also thought that BEC was it was called under AB... And through the complexities of contracts and agreements with third parties for BGW it's not the same as SEAS as SEAS technically does business with BEC based on the language of those agreements.

But I'm probably wrong.

Still, I wish the reporter had space and time to delve into it a little bit as part of the inverted pyramid they're writing.
SEAS is the legal successor to BEC. ABIB holds properties under the Busch Properties Company.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad