Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Aug 21, 2013
Winston Salem NC
So BG/SEAS is having problems with the online reservation today. Website isn't picking up our platinum memberships and gives a validation error for passes that don't end till 2021. Not surprising but still disappointing.

So BG/SEAS is having problems with the online reservation today. Website isn't picking up our platinum memberships and gives a validation error for passes that don't end till 2021. Not surprising but still disappointing.
Ive had no issues making multipul days at both Seaworld and BGT and we have Legacy Premier Memberships.

Edited to add...it appears it caps you at 3 reservations per park.

Last edited:
I too have legacy Premier and had no problems making reservations weekend of 6/19 at BGT and SWO. I didn't log in though, and just entered pass numbers as I went through the reservation process at each park. Perhaps try that? And also don't forget you also need reservations at Aquatica and Adventure Island if you want to cool off.

Yea, I made a reservation for a date and now decided that day is a no go....they want you to cancel those days but you have to call and thats impossible.

Reactions: Irishman
Are people talking about BGT/SWO Reservations or BGW reservations. I would kindly request that any reservation talk be moved to the appropriate thread as it appears BGW does not have reservations currently and it seems very off topi can confusing.

Calendar is open through 12/31/2020.

One caveat, though.

If you are on EZ Pay beyond the first 12 months, you cannot make a reservation past the monthly expiration date associated with the pass/membership.

I guess I got lucky, mine on the SWO site shows the passes expire July 4 2020 and our visit is just before that.

Reactions: deacfan31
Way to punish your most loyal customers!! Logic at it's best!
Agreed. I already have Florida trips booked for late October and at Thanksgiving. I was going to make a reservation for the Thanksgiving trip, but no luck with that, which is how I discovered the EZ Pay post 12 month problem. One can only hope we are beyond reservations by that point.

Made reservations today for 2 different days at SeaWorld Orlando using a legacy Williamsburg platinum pass and had no problems whatsoever with the system.

Edit: That being said, if you do anticipate having problems with the system(pass expiring during closure, etc) I would wait a little bit until the phone wait time dies down. As of right now for SWO, no dates are fully booked yet, not even reopening day.

Reactions: Zachary
I previously stated it looks like you are limited to 3 but that is incorrect....not sure what the number is but its more than 3.

Reactions: Eric
Someone on Twitter claimed that they booked BGT for every day in June. Just in case Iron Gwazi opened during the month :p

Someone on Twitter claimed that they booked BGT for every day in June. Just in case Iron Gwazi opened during the month :p
This is poor IT implementation and is going to cause problems if enough people do this. With no penalty for no-shows, you could see customers basically booking every weekend (or other day they typically like going) just to be sure they get a slot. SEAS will have to walk this back and cancel reservations if it gets out of hand which is just going to upset customers further.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad