Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Beat me to it. Definitely going a few days in April.. will be fun to look for them.

Looking deeper at it, I'm a bit confused how this will work. It sounds like they'll hide one egg per weekend (they didn't explicitly say this, but there's three eggs and three weekends left). But when you find one, you... Take a picture with it? So does finding it win you a prize; or does finding it enter you into a raffle to win prize?

Reactions: Zachary
It also doesn't say what to do with the photo. Maybe there will be a BGW staff in eyesight of the egg and when they see someone taking a photo of it they will go give instructions/prize

Seems pretty simple to me. Take a picture, post it on the social media of your choice and tag BGW. Then, they'll retweet, repost, re-something it.

Based on the size of the egg in the pic, I'd assume collector pins, lanyard and maybe a gift/food certificate.

I've spent far too much time thinking about this.

Reactions: BGWnut
The post says that "in them you will find fun freebies and a surprise or two. Once found, share a picture of you and the prize to be featured bon the Busch Gardens social media channels."

I think it's fairly clear. Whoever finds it first gets the prizes that are inside it. The picture is just if you want to be shown on the parks FB or Twitter not to get a prize.

Ah, it makes a lot more sense now.

To be fair I had typed it and then I got a phone call. I got back in and just posted without checking if anyone posted ?

I am still confused about the execution. Are they going to randomly post to social media one day that they've been hidden...? Or is this a daily/weekly thing...?

I am still confused about the execution. Are they going to randomly post to social media one day that they've been hidden...? Or is this a daily/weekly thing...?

BGW replied to one of the comments with some useful info:

Screenshot_20190410-190706~2.png

Based on this it appears that they will hide each egg only once. And it seems likely (but not 100% confirmed) that this will be one egg per weekend for the remaining three weekends of the month.

But we do know the timeframe for one of the three eggs.

I'm imagining on Saturdays just before opening we'll get a post informing us the egg has been hidden.

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad